Product & Customer Success Associate
At J2 Health, we know that healthcare is complicated and falls short of what consumers deserve. J2 wants to change that by focusing on transforming a critical and underserved part of the healthcare ecosystem– provider networks.
Most Americans access care through a provider network, a set of doctors our insurance companies have contracted with to offer covered care. However, provider data is notoriously unreliable and disjointed, complicating how members access low cost, high quality care. Health care organizations often find themselves spinning their wheels trying to figure out which providers even exist in a specific geography.
Our accurate provider database and network simulation tools allow healthcare organizations to keep cost, quality & regulatory metrics at the forefront of their network design strategy. Expediting the basics, J2 Health allows health care organizations to focus on increasing access and delivering member specific care.
We, a team of industry insiders and technologists, recently raised a $4.5M seed round led by Primary Ventures, Tiger Global and BoxGroup. We are looking for like minded team members who are not afraid to get their hands dirty and interested in building a mission driven healthcare company.
You will be answering key questions for clients and interfacing with them often. This role reports to the head of product and is integral to designing J2’s product roadmap.
- Resolving clients requests by working cross functionally to project manage
- Running ad hoc analytics (SQL and Excel) and incorporating work into the product
- Understanding client pain points by keeping a regular meeting cadence while serving as the key point of contact.
- Researching and outline feature prototypes to present to company
- 3+ years of experience in fast paced work environment at a startup, a consulting ﬁrm, or related industries
- Comfortable manipulating and sorting through larger quantity of data in Excel Familiarity with SQL (or readiness to learn) a plus
- Strong analytical and communication skills and the ability to communicate in a professional manner with customers
- Ability to be proactive and work on ambiguous problems independently as a key member of a small team
- Previous health care/start up experience and/or Python experience a plus but not required
Disclaimer: $85k-$110k commensurate with experience plus equity
Interested? J2 Health is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. It is proven that women and people of color are less likely to apply to a job unless they meet 100% of the qualiﬁcations. If you’re excited about the role’s responsibilities (and feel that you’ll knock it out of the park) but don’t have the exact qualiﬁcations listed, we encourage you to apply!
J2 Health provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, J2 Health complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company operates. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. J2 Health expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.
Something looks off?