Senior Product Analyst
Ilir Sela started Slice with the belief that local pizzerias deserve all of the advantages of major franchises without compromising their independence. Starting with his family’s pizzerias, we now empower over tens of thousands of restaurants with the technology, services, and collective power that owners need to better serve their digitally minded customers and build lasting businesses. We’re growing and adding more talent to help fulfil this valuable mission. That’s where you come in.
The Challenge to Solve
Build up a picture of Slice target users based on their needs, wants, motivations and pain-points. In team context, the Product Analyst will help deliver new solutions for our web and mobile applications.
As a member of our Product Analyst team, you will conduct complex research projects by operating on high standards. You need to be a data expert and be able to develop metrics for investigating novel challenges in the Web, App and Shop products. You will be involved in every stage of product planning, from understanding the problems to evaluating new concepts and measuring impact of solutions.
Partner with Product, Design and Engineering. Your day-to-day team activity includes exploring user journeys and new and existing product offerings using various methods. Main focus is integrating the study of users wishes, needs and behaviors in the product context to get the best results. Researchers who empower their colleagues in the Product and Design teams to create user-friendly products, will find this role very rewarding.
The Winning Recipe
We’re looking for creative, entrepreneurial senior researcher scientist who are excited to build world-class products for small business counters. These are the core competencies this role calls for:
- Analyse rich and multidimensional data, develop descriptive and analytical models, and shape actionable insights from research findings. Build user journeys and personas
- Design and execute a variety of research studies, including user testing, field studies, usability tests, concept tests, group discussions, A/B testing, etc
- Synthesize quantitative data with qualitative data to help drive product and design decisions
- Create close partnerships with a variety of leadership, research and product stakeholders to ensure a broad understanding of the product needs and priorities while driving UX goals.
- High level of proficiency in statistical programming languages (Python, R)
- Proficient in SQL
- Expert knowledge of analytics techniques
Working at Slice comes with a comprehensive set of benefits, but here are some of the unexpected highlights:
- Flexible PTO
- Market leading medical, vision and dental insurance
- 401K matching up to 4%
- Monthly wellness reimbursement/stipend
- Weekly pizza stipend (Yes, that’s a thing!)
Salary Range: $155k to $170k
The above represents the expected salary range for this job requisition. Ultimately, in determining your pay, we'll consider your location, experience, and other job-related factors.
The Hiring Process
Here’s what we expect the hiring process for this role to be, should all go well with your candidacy. This entire process is expected to take 1-3 weeks to complete and you’d be expected to start on a specific date.
- 30-minute introductory meeting
- 30-minute hiring manager meeting
- Case study and presentation
- Technical interview
- Final Interview
Pizza brings people together. Slice is no different. We’re an Equal Opportunity Employer and embrace a diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law. We are also proud members of the Diversity Mark NI initiative as a Bronze Member.