Credentialing Support Representative
We are remote friendly!
Customer Support Representative
The job of our Client Success and Support team is to proactively create an environment where our credentialing clients and partners achieve success. Specifically your mission as a Customer Support Representative is to establish trust and partnership with our end users by helping to solve their issues in a timely, professional and effective manner.
The outcomes we’re looking for
- Provide thorough solutions and develop trusting partnerships with our clients
- Answer calls, emails and chats from our users with a strong focus on timely and thorough resolution of issues that meet the needs of our client and leave them feeling supported by our team
- Recognize patterns and escalate all high priority problems
- Coordinate the resolution of issues primarily between Client Success, Operations and Product
- Achieve a high level of client satisfaction and retro on unsatisfied responses to improve in the future
- Proactively identify changes we can make to our platform or process to make our clients' journey easier
- Build and maintain a knowledge base of client-facing training materials
- Work closely with Product to update knowledge base material for new features at release
- Client-centric mindset:
- Focuses on putting the client’s needs first when resolving issues and ensuring their needs are being met
- Know when to escalate a client inquiry to management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, combined with the ability to communicate with users at all levels and varying ability, internally and externally. Connects well with clients and can adjust to the client’s needs with ease and flexibility
- Your confidence and professionalism should come through over email, chat and phone and when working with internal teams and clients
- Ability to develop trusting relationships with our end users and team through ownership, integrity and consistency
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and manage time and tasks effectively
- Have an investigative curiosity and root cause analysis skills
- Will not stop advocating for the client until a high quality response/resolution is provided
- 1+ years of technical customer support experience
- Credentialing and/or healthcare background or understanding is highly preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Project management mindset
- Team player and internal collaborator
In compliance with the nation-wide updates on the Equal Pay For Equal Work Act, salary range is displayed: Estimated salary range: $45,000+. This base salary range represents the low and high end of the andros salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of andros’s total rewards package for our employees. Other rewards may include annual incentive pay based upon performance that is commensurate with the level of the position. In addition, andros offers a generous benefit package, including medical, dental, and vision plans, wellness program, 401(k) with up to 4% match, life insurance, 11 company holidays, unlimited Paid Time Off and more!
Something looks off?