Network Development Contracting Specialist
This is a contract position that pays an hourly rate of $25 + plus incentive compensation.
-We are a remote-friendly company
-This is a recruiting focused position with a majority of your day spent speaking with provider offices procuring contracts in the healthcare space.
-Phone intensive position
The Network Development Representative is responsible for the engagement with provider types, recruitment, and contracting of providers into client participating provider networks. A successful person in this role will engage with providers and office administrators throughout the course of the contracting lifecycle. Providers targeted for recruitment and contracting will be diverse in size and specialty type.
The outcomes we’re looking for:
- Ability to work independently and diligently throughout the contracting process.
- Procuring professional and ancillary contracts and supporting documentation from prioritized target list of healthcare providers
- Obtaining valid Point of Contact information for the target list of healthcare providers
- Clearly describing the benefits of network participation to the healthcare provider as described in the project documentation
- Timely and accurate updating of the andros system to reflect all prospect interactions
- Ability to perform occasional provider/facility research for contact information and demographic updates
- Follow up for missing documentation from healthcare providers & professionals
- Must successfully meet productivity targets as defined by andros
- Successfully overcome objections impeding ability to achieve targeted results
- Understanding project progress and identifying barriers
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Sales or customer service experience