Content Marketing Manager
We’re looking for a Content Marketing Manager to join our growing marketing team. In this role, you'll evolve our content and social media strategies to develop our brand authority in the hardware development market.
The ideal candidate is an exceptional writer and communicator who can create and repurpose content for different channels—writing blogs, case studies, and eBooks, creating catchy social posts and trawling Reddit to find opportunities to connect with engineers.
The success of this role will be measured by the quality of content developed as well as the growth of Duro’s brand presence and overall engagement across web and social channels.
- Market research: Interview internal stakeholders and research trends to learn about our audience and determine our content initiatives
- Team enablement: Collaborate with our Sales and Customer Success teams to understand needs for new content and materials
- Content creation: Create quality blog posts, case studies, email marketing campaigns, PR and eBooks
- Editing: Edit and review documents to ensure brand voice consistency across the business
- SEO Strategy: Research keywords, tailor strategies and create blog outlines for SEO to drive traffic to Duro’s website
- Planning: Work with the Marketing Director to build a quarterly content calendar, based on themes and company direction.
- Social media: Turn blogs and podcasts into engaging social media posts with graphics, and create posts for specific personas within the company
- Domain knowledge: Become an expert in Product Lifecycle Management and related hardware trends
- Analytics: Monitor content performance and provide improvement recommendations
- Content management: Manage the organization of our content library and promote use within the business
- 2-4 years experience creating content, preferably in the technical B2B software space
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to edit, tailor and repurpose content for different mediums
- Understanding of marketing to a technical audience, bonus if you’ve worked with electrical or mechanical engineers in some capacity
- Knowledge of social media strategies programs and building audience, on LinkedIn, Reddit and Twitter(X)
- Proficiency with marketing tools: Hubspot, SEO tools, Canva, Wordpress, Google Analytics
- Working at a high-growth VC-backed startup where work-life balance is important
- Competitive salary & equity
- Flexible work hours
- Flexible working location: we’re a hybrid team, so you have the option to work from home and/or work out of our office in downtown Los Angeles
- Healthcare, Dental, Vision Insurance (covered)
- Vacation is encouraged