Demand Generation Manager
As a member of our founding marketing team, you’ll be responsible for designing marketing programs that increase engagement, conversions and pipeline. Working closely with our sales team, the Growth Marketing Manager will shape our demand generation strategies and help drive revenue for the business.
The ideal candidate excels in marketing analytics and operations. You’ll help measure the impact of our marketing efforts and track quality leads to ensure we’re prioritizing the right channels and messaging.
The success of this role will be measured by the pipeline created as well as the growth of Duro’s marketing lists.
- Buyers’ journey analysis: Understand the buyer’s journey and ensure messaging aligns with key personas to create repeatable, scalable campaigns
- Webinars & events: Manage the operations of our events to increase sign ups and build an engaged list of contacts
- Planning: Help determine which channels to prioritize and allocate spend for marketing programs
- Sales collaboration & pipeline qualification: Review leads from inbound marketing campaigns to ensure quality. Work with Sales to ensure timely follow ups and facilitate pipeline generation
- Analytics & operations: Set benchmarks, manage marketing KPIs, select new tools to measure performance of marketing efforts and track leads. Present result to stakeholders and provide recommendations for improvement
- Marketing campaigns: Work with the Marketing Director to create tailored campaigns around key content themes. Build nurture campaigns and email marketing programs to keep prospects engaged.
- MarTech knowledge: Stay up to date with the latest advertising and marketing trends to ensure we evolve our strategies and choose the best platforms.
- 3+ years of success working as a Growth or Demand Generation Manager at a B2B SaaS startup
- Analytical, you understand marketing metrics, can interpret data, optimize campaigns and measure ROI
- Familiarity with marketing platforms, particularly Google Analytics 4 and Hub spot
- Technical acumen, you understand the nuances of marketing to a technical audience, bonus if you’ve worked with electrical or mechanical engineers in some capacity
- Exceptional communicator, you’re able to collaborate and adapt to the needs of multiple stakeholders, including Sales, Marketing and Leadership
- Working at a high-growth VC-backed startup where work-life balance is important
- Competitive salary & equity
- Flexible work hours
- Flexible working location: we’re a hybrid team, so you have the option to work from home and/or work out of our office in downtown Los Angeles
- Healthcare, Dental, Vision Insurance (covered)
- Vacation is encouraged