Enterprise Account Executive
Duro, a seed-stage startup headquartered in Los Angeles, is seeking passionate salespeople to join our team of innovators. Founded in 2017 by Michael Corr and Kellan O'Connor, Duro is on a mission to revolutionize the way hardware is developed with our groundbreaking Product Lifecycle Management platform. Our intuitive platform empowers hardware teams to move with agility, make timely decisions, and ultimately build disruptive products. Using Duro helps our customers develop 3x faster, see a 25% cost reduction in supply chain, and have 10x faster onboarding.
We’ve raised ~$10M in funding from top investors and are looking for an experienced Enterprise Account Executive to join as the second member of our enterprise GTM team. You will own the entire deal cycle from initial prospecting to contract negotiations, and will establish a longer term go-to-market motion.
What You'll Do
- Own our enterprise deal cycle from initial conversation to close with relevant stakeholders in engineering, operations, manufacturing, and other adjacent roles
- Develop sales playbook and execution strategy, contributing to pricing strategy and implementation of an effective sales methodology
- Plan and provide regular forecasting across the book of business
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including marketing, product development, and customer success, to ensure seamless onboarding, implementation, and ongoing customer satisfaction.
- Attend industry events, conferences, and trade shows to expand professional networks and generate leads.
- Guide design of sales enablement tools and workflows (CRM, lead gen tools, pipeline management, outreach automation).
- 3+ years enterprise sales experience in a related industry
- 1+ year in an early-stage startup environment; you’ll be both developing and executing our playbook
- Proven track record of overachievement in previous revenue-generating roles, driving 5- and 6-figure enterprise deals to close
- Experience selling enterprise contracts to C level, senior technical, and/or business stakeholders
- Self-starter with infectious enthusiasm, an out-of-the-box thinker who sees opportunities and solutions, not roadblocks
- Working at a high-growth VC-backed startup where work-life balance is important
- Competitive salary & equity
- Flexible work hours
- Flexible working location: we’re a hybrid team, so you have the option to work from home and/or work out of our office in downtown Los Angeles
- Healthcare, Dental, Vision Insurance (covered)
- Vacation is encouraged
If you are a talented and experienced Enterprise Account Executive who is looking to join a fast-growing startup, we encourage you to apply!