Senior .NET Engineer
Duro, a seed-stage startup headquartered in Los Angeles, is seeking passionate salespeople to join our team of innovators. Founded in 2017, Duro is on a mission to revolutionize the way hardware is developed with our groundbreaking Product Lifecycle Management platform. Our intuitive platform empowers hardware teams to move with agility, make timely decisions, and ultimately build disruptive products. Using Duro helps our customers develop 3x faster, see a 25% cost reduction in supply chain, and have 10x faster onboarding.
We’ve raised ~$10M in funding from top investors and are looking for an experienced Fullstack Engineer with expertise in NodeJS, ReactJS, Typescript, GraphQL and C#. As a Fullstack Engineer, you will play a crucial role in designing and developing full-stack applications, contributing to system design discussions, and solving complex problems with a focus on good design principles. This role requires excellent communication skills, the ability to work effectively under tight timelines, and a proactive approach to driving projects forward. We value incremental improvement and expect you to continuously enhance the quality of our applications.
What You’ll Do
- Develop web applications using C#, NodeJS, ReactJS, Typescript, GraphQL and WPF
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather and understand project requirements
- Participate in system design discussions and contribute innovative solutions
- Translate high-level project directions into detailed implementation plans
- Emphasize incremental development and continuous improvement of application quality
- Work efficiently in a startup environment, delivering results under pressure and tight timelines
- 6+ years of software engineering experience
- Strong programming skills in C#, NodeJS, ReactJS, Typescript, GraphQL and WPF
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Prior experience working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Self-motivated and able to work autonomously
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Thorough understanding of the role many of the technologies play in Duro’s tech stack
- Working at a high-growth VC-backed startup where work-life balance is important
- Competitive compensation package
- Covered Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401K program
- Unlimited PTO
If you are a talented and experienced engineer who is looking to join a fast-growing startup, we encourage you to apply!