DevEx Engineer, Platform
Duro is on a mission to fundamentally change the future of hardware development, helping teams develop 3x faster and save 25% in supply chain costs. Our cutting-edge Product Lifecycle Management platform helps hardware teams move with agility, make timely decisions, and build disruptive products.
Backed by top investors, Duro is a forward-thinking group of innovators where collaboration and open communication are the norm. We're all about advancing boundaries, learning from each other, and making a real impact on the future. We’re headquartered in Los Angeles and are looking to grow our team.
We're searching for passionate Platform DevEx Engineers to become part of our innovative platform engineering team. Join us as we forge ahead in creating groundbreaking products that challenge the status quo!
The ideal candidate will have experience with Node.JS, Go, GraphQL, Docker, Terraform, Kubernetes, Cypress, and supporting technology stacks. Ultimately, you’ll make sure we continue to innovate using the latest technologies to maximize our productivity and help our company grow.
This is a Hybrid position in Los Angeles (Silverlake), not a remote position. A successful candidate must be willing to work in our office, on average, 2 to 3 days per week.
- Architect a high performing and scalable Enterprise B2B SaaS platform.
- Identify, design, and implement ways to improve the team's productivity and efficiency by expanding on our existing tools and processes.
- Design and implement Observability into the platform so that developers and the rest of the company can get the knowledge they need about how the application is performing.
- Ensure compliance with security regulations as it pertains to SOC 2, NIST-800-x, and FedRamp
- Help to set a high-bar on code quality by writing thorough tests, conduct code reviews, and create robust documentation. It should be your own responsibility to entirely own the quality of your work and ensure it's consistent, scalable and highly performant.
- Design and implement internal shared libraries and tools to improve the teams productivity.
- Serve as an escalation point around complex software and infrastructure issues.
- Enhance the product by placing a high priority on code quality, scalability and performance.
- Be part of our on-call rotation (we use PagerTree :) to make sure that we can solve problems with the platform before they become an incident (we use Rootly for that, too).