Financial Systems Administrator
Financial Systems Administrator
With close to 1,000 customers and more than 55,000 employee end-users, Electric's IT platform makes IT easy for users who want to be something other than IT managers. Its technology simplifies the management of employees, devices, applications, and networks while providing compliance-ready reporting. This all-star team of investors backs Electric: Bessemer Venture Partners, GGV Capital, 01 Advisors, Primary Venture Partners, Bowery Capital, Slack, Atreides Management, Vintage Investment Partners, Greenspring Associates, and Harmonic Growth Partners. Know more at www.electric.ai.
Electric is seeking an experienced Financial Systems Administrator to join the team. This role will support the company’s financial reporting and drive other initiatives by managing relevant systems/integrations and supporting cross-functional business processes. You will work closely with the Finance team, while also partnering with departments across the organization to create efficiencies and manage system risk throughout. The ideal candidate has Netsuite experience (Anaplan and Salesforce are a plus) and a basic understanding of accounting concepts.
What you’ll do
- Own all aspects of our accounting system and manage the implementation of financial applications that integrate with the existing platform.
- Partner with stakeholders to create new processes and enhance existing workflows to optimize financial operations and data accuracy
- Act as a trusted advisor to provide both technical and business implication explanations to the VP of Finance, e.g. pros/cons and approach to finance system workflows
- Ensure integrity of systems by developing controls around user access, approval permissions and data storage
- Create easily-digestible and insightful roadmaps with clear goals, risks and action items
- Support cross functional initiatives by representing all relevant systems and effects to each
- Develop system integration plans for M&A transactions and ensure timely execution
- Become the systems guru and the go-to expert for customized reporting, saved searches, data migration and other projects
Who you are
- 5+ years of experience in financial systems or a related role
- Netsuite experience required
- Salesforce and Anaplan experience preferred
- Experience in the SaaS and/or IT/MSP industry a plus
- Knowledge of accounting processes, general ledgers, and financial statements
- Fluent in technical concepts and methods such as APIs and user acceptance testing
Excited about the opportunity, but worried you don’t meet all the requirements? We recognize that people with marginalized identities are less likely to apply to jobs where they don’t meet every single qualification. We encourage you to apply anyway, and give us both the chance to find out if you’re the right candidate for this or other roles!
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users.
As an organization, we believe in pay transparency and have chosen to abide by NY state, CO and CA pay transparency laws across all roles, regardless of location of hire, and post salaries for all positions eligible for full time hire on our website.
Something looks off?