Lifecycle Marketing Manager
With close to 1,000 customers and more than 55,000 employee end-users, Electric's IT platform makes IT easy for users who want to be something other than IT managers. Its technology simplifies the management of employees, devices, applications, and networks while providing compliance-ready reporting. This all-star team of investors backs Electric: Bessemer Venture Partners, GGV Capital, 01 Advisors, Primary Venture Partners, Bowery Capital, Slack, Atreides Management, Vintage Investment Partners, Greenspring Associates, and Harmonic Growth Partners. Know more at www.electric.ai.
If you want to bring your skills to a highly collaborative team and are passionate about pairing the creative with the analytical, have a flair for testing and experimentation, embody grit, determination, and curiosity, and want to be part of bringing Electric to small businesses across the U.S., read on.
At Electric, the Lifecycle Marketing Manager nudges leads to accelerate through the funnel from interest to activation to retention through creative channels like email, sms, in-product notification, direct mail, and other tactics. You’ll work alongside our revenue operations, creative, and sales teams to make it easier for our prospects to learn about Electric, and ultimately land on a solution that’s the best fit for them.
Right now, our funnel is a direct sales motion, so you’ll be focused primarily on leads moving through the sales funnel. However, our self-service product is in alpha planning and you’ll be a key stakeholder in developing the segmentation and lifecycle strategy for those users.
What you’ll do
- Create a data-driven customer centric lifecycle program, including customer segmentation, personalization, and customer journey optimization - from lead to happy customer.
- Work in Google Analytics and SFDC to evaluate opportunities for improvement – collaborating with revenue operations to dig into our funnel data and find opportunity.
- Collaborate with Revenue Operations and Creative to segment and engage our database of over 800k relevant contacts.
- Collaborate with Creative, Digital Marketing, and Sales Development to optimize speed to meeting.
- Collaborate with creative and sales to optimize meeting to close rates.
- Create and test hypotheses to improve journeys and campaigns, evaluate results, and evolve best practices to reflect insights.
- Responsible for end-to-end campaign management from ideation all the way down to deployment and reporting.
- Contribute to integrated marketing campaigns, product launches and events, by representing lifecycle channels as a critical part of the campaign.
- Participate in sprint planning and retros, and share your learnings in our weekly team meetings.
- Continuously test, learn, and improve our lifecycle strategy, identifying the most effective content and messages for different audiences and channels.
- Lay the foundation for product-led lifecycle by understanding and optimizing customer activity and engagement on the Electric platform.
Who you are
- You have 3+ years of experience in lifecycle marketing, integrated marketing, digital marketing, or similar
- You’ve worked with a product that has both sales led and product led go to market and enjoy testing efficiency in both funnels.
- You have experience with email, in-app, and sms channels, with a portfolio of work to share.
- You stay up to date with growth marketing trends, tactics, and frameworks.
- You have technical experience using lifecycle communication tools like Iterable, Braze, Customer.io and marketing automation tools like Marketo or HubSpot.
- You have strong experience working with event and customer data for use in creative personalization, segmentation, and analytics.
- You work well with creative partners and copywriters, and can write some copy yourself.
- You have experience with experimentation and testing and enjoy writing a good retro.
Excited about the opportunity, but worried you don’t meet all the requirements? We recognize that people with marginalized identities are less likely to apply to jobs where they don’t meet every single qualification. We encourage you to apply anyway, and give us both the chance to find out if you’re the right candidate for this or other roles!
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users.
As an organization, we believe in pay transparency and have chosen to abide by NY state, CO and CA pay transparency laws across all roles, regardless of location of hire, and post salaries for all positions eligible for full time hire on our website.
Something looks off?