Content and Community Marketing Manager
With close to 1,000 customers and more than 55,000 employee end-users, Electric's IT platform makes IT easy for users who want to be something other than IT managers. Its technology simplifies the management of employees, devices, applications, and networks while providing compliance-ready reporting. This all-star team of investors backs Electric: Bessemer Venture Partners, GGV Capital, 01 Advisors, Primary Venture Partners, Bowery Capital, Slack, Atreides Management, Vintage Investment Partners, Greenspring Associates, and Harmonic Growth Partners. Know more at www.electric.ai.
If you want to bring your skills to a highly collaborative team and are passionate about pairing the creative with the analytical, have a flair for testing and experimentation, embody grit, determination, and curiosity, and want to be part of bringing Electric to small businesses across the U.S., read on.
The Content and Community manager at Electric will develop engagement across social forums and owned Electric channels through the creation and distribution of content.
You have expert knowledge of native social platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, TikTok, Reddit, and other forums and you have experience running organic and paid tests across these channels to drive awareness, engagement, and lead generation - depending on the goal of any one campaign. You have the collaboration skills to partner with our Creative, Lifecycle, SEO, and Revenue Operations teams, but are also comfortable planning, creating, publishing, testing, and reporting on your own.
What you’ll do
- Get to know our ideal customer, where they spend their time, and what kinds of content educate, entertain, and engage them.
- Create! This may include copywriting, video, photography, and animation. We have a creative team, but you should be confident creating on your own, too.
- Build and manage a content distribution plan using paid and organic channels - that includes optimizing for the platforms where our audience is most engaged.
- Craft and own the monthly content creation and distribution calendars across third party and owned platforms - both organic and paid.
- Represent Electric’s values around diversity and inclusion on our platforms. We might sell IT Management Software, but every platform is a responsibility.
- Partner with our Creative and Lifecycle teams to produce live and virtual community events.
- Facilitate the internal content approval process when needed.
- Manage collaborative work through our weekly team sprints - ideating and creating alongside teammates to create integrated campaigns, support product launches, or to use owned channels as distribution for their campaigns.
- Serve as the internal social media expert for the company, staying up to date on content and social media best practices and trends, bringing ideas and recommendations to the team as well as recommendations for influencer programs. Many Electrons host lunch n’ learns to share their expertise with their peers.
- Analyze and present performance of organic and paid content and incorporate insights into future content decisions.
Who you are
- 3+ years of experience creating content and managing content distribution and social media
- Have your own portfolio examples of a YouTube channel, blog, or social feed where you create the content - including written and video content
- Comfortable working with internal talent, sourcing freelancers or influencers for unique content
- Prior experience in copywriting and video creation
- Proficiency in native social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and LinkedIn and social management platforms
- Experience working within Wordpress and Google Analytics to manage and report on web content performance
- Highly organized with ability to plan and manage multiple priorities and deliver assignments on time
- As a team of one, you’re able to organize and prioritize your work to stay healthy and balanced
- High degree of integrity including ability to successfully deal with sensitive or confidential information
- Highly flexible and adaptable – willing and able to travel upon request to special events, company activities or industry trade shows
- Collaborative team player with a positive attitude
Excited about the opportunity, but worried you don’t meet all the requirements? We recognize that people with marginalized identities are less likely to apply to jobs where they don’t meet every single qualification. We encourage you to apply anyway, and give us both the chance to find out if you’re the right candidate for this or other roles!
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users.
As an organization, we believe in pay transparency and have chosen to abide by NY state, CO and CA pay transparency laws across all roles, regardless of location of hire, and post salaries for all positions eligible for full time hire on our website.
Something looks off?