Electric believes that IT should be really, really easy to manage – even for small business owners, operators, and employees who aren't IT professionals. We do that for almost 1,000 small businesses and over 55,000 users with IT Management Software that makes technical things like device management, application provisioning, cybersecurity policies, employee onboarding, and compliance reporting easy to manage and improve.
If you want to bring your skills to a highly collaborative team and are passionate about creating customer value through partner relationships, have a flair for data and experimentation, embody grit, determination, and curiosity, and want to be part of bringing Electric to small businesses across the U.S., read on.
Electric is revolutionizing the delivery of IT support to businesses and their employees. As a Product Manager at Electric, you will play a pivotal role in formulating and executing strategic plans for your product, empowering our SMB customers with the necessary tools and confidence to effectively manage their IT infrastructure. With a strong focus on the customer and data-driven insights, you will be dedicated to creating delightful experiences that cater to Electric's customer base. In this hyper-growth stage, we are seeking product leaders who thrive in entrepreneurial environments, bring proven best practices that drive high-quality outcomes, and are excited to join one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies, where your contributions will have a tangible impact.
What you’ll do
- Leverage an outcomes-first approach, and define the vision, strategy, and roadmap to empower our users’ to manage their IT with confidence
- Partner with engineering and design to build and maintain a roadmap around our prioritized features and workflow integrations to serve our customers
- Drive collaboration, transparency, and alignment with cross-functional teams to develop product roadmaps and vision. Use diverse tools and techniques to generate buy-in, motivate teams, and ensure collective focus on achieving product objectives.
- Evaluate and prioritize ideas and projects by analyzing qualitative, behavioral, and quantitative product data, as well as conducting thorough customer and market research.
- Proactively engage with customers through interviews, small group sessions, and comprehensive market research to gather valuable insights into their pain points, needs, and aspirations, ensuring a deep understanding of their perspectives.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to define and track core metrics that measure the usage and effectiveness of features, aligning them with key business goals.
- Promote the enhancement of product management and development processes, fostering a culture of learning and growth across the entire team.
- Champion a lean, customer-centric, and data-informed approach to product management throughout the organization
Who you are
- 4+ years of experience in product or product-related roles, focusing on SaaS applications.
- Experience spanning the entire software product lifecycle, including strategy development, ownership of product roadmaps, idea generation, and execution.
- Customer-centric and data-driven, with a positive and professional attitude. Skilled in building relationships, collaborating, and influencing both internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to thrive in a rapidly evolving environment with Agile practices and adapt to less-defined organizational structures.
- Experience in complex technology solution environments and effective collaboration across product teams to address cross-platform dependencies.
- Strong understanding of lean product principles, including iterative experimentation, rapid prototyping, and the release, learn & adopt cycle.
- Experience with Identity Access Management, SAML, or SCIM a plus
- Experience working with managed service providers or internal IT a plus
Excited about the opportunity, but worried you don’t meet all the requirements? We recognize that people with marginalized identities are less likely to apply to jobs where they don’t meet every single qualification. We encourage you to apply anyway, and give us both the chance to find out if you’re the right candidate for this or other roles!
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users.