Customer Experience Associate - San Francisco
We’re on a mission to create a world where every body is a canvas for limitless self-expression. In 2021, after 6 years of research and development, we launched the world’s first and only made-to-fade tattoo that lasts a year. With our technology and our experiential Ephemeral Studios, we are making it possible for anyone to wear a tattoo that changes as they change. Read more about us in Bloomberg, Forbes, Vogue or The Cut.
Despite being a 12,000 year old consumer category, tattooing has seen little innovation, while continuing to be held back by stigma and permanence. At Ephemeral, we see tattoos as an empowering, beautiful and creative way to express your identity. We dream of a day when tattoos become the number one form of global self-expression.
We are looking for teammates that share this passion and are excited by the prospect of building without a playbook, are undaunted by big audacious ideas and are committed to teamwork.
Why You’ll Love Working at Ephemeral
We are creative – We see problems as opportunities for innovation, love when playbooks don’t exist and push the boundaries of what’s possible.
We are owners - Leadership is expected at every level at Ephemeral, during good and bad times.
We are caring - Our priority is the physical and mental well being of our customers and teams. We work to earn trust by taking care of them in every interaction.
About the Team
At Ephemeral we are one studio and one team. CX team members work closely together to support the Artist Team and ultimately give our clients an experience that they’ll love. Our CX team members care for and support one another, creating a collaborative environment rich with personal and professional growth.
About the Role
At Ephemeral, we value ownership, fearlessness, creativity, and those that value diversity of experience, background, and ideas. This role will deliver world class service to all of our clients while managing appointments, and running the day to day operations of the studio.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Deliver the highest level of customer experience in person, digitally and via phone.
- Manage appointment booking for the studio, and help customers with any scheduling questions.
- Administer all customer follow-up pre and post appointments.
- Educate customers about Ephemeral.
- Check-in clients in for their appointments, and complete the checking-out process.
- Assist with after care, photography, stencil making, or any other studio support as needed.
- Assist with maintaining studio cleanliness, supply management, and general administration.
- Assist artists with appointment prep including setting-up and breaking down work stations.
- Ensure Artist workstations are stocked and ready for every appointment.
- Studio Opening and Closing responsibilities.
We’re excited about you because…
- You have 1-3 years experience in a customer facing role.
- You have a passion for top-notch customer service and a general love of working with other humans.
- You have a mind for analytics and the innate curiosity to explore and understand a growing business.
- You have the ability to pivot and adapt with short notice.
- You have a working knowledge and a comfort level with technology..
- You have the ability and desire to work non-traditional hours including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Startup experience is a plus.
What we offer…
- Equity Options
- Sick Pay
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities required of the associate for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Reasonable accommodations may be made to qualified individuals with disabilities to enable them to perform the essential functions of the role.
Ephemeral strives for a diverse and inclusive workforce where everyone can show up as their authentic selves. Even if you do not align with all of the points mentioned above, we encourage you to apply to this role and any of our roles if they spark interest. Even if you are not the right fit for this role, you could be the perfect fit for another.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Ephemeral Tattoo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity to ensure that persons are recruited, hired, trained, transferred and promoted in all job groups regardless of race, color, religion, age, disability, national origin, citizenship status, military or veteran status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, and any other category protected by federal, state or local law.
Something looks off?