Rider Support Representative
Join SRAM’s world-class Technical Service team to provide sales & technical assistance to consumers.
- Provide technical product support and advice to customers.
- Demonstrate basic knowledge of SRAM products and assist with highlighting information gaps.
- Deliver accurate and timely product information to consumers via phone and e-mail. Meet targeted KPI’s for mail & phone support.
- Support consumer direct order management for specific product lines.
- Provide timely & accurate sram.com and product feedback to supporting teams.
- Direct-to-consumer, customer service experience required
- Strong bicycle mechanical knowledge/aptitude required
- Strong virtual team communication skills, professionalism, and ability to problem-solve required
- Team oriented, but able to work independently
- Ability to learn quickly via on-the-job experience, training, and customer interaction
- Aptitude in professional writing ability & typing speed
- Proficiency with Zendesk, Microsoft Word, Excel, SAP knowledge a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (English)
- Bilingual in Spanish, Italian, French, German, is a plus
SRAM LLC is one of the world's largest suppliers of components to the bike industry. Established in Chicago in 1987, SRAM continues to promote cycling through its products, its advocacy, and its employees who are dedicated to improving the cycling experience. Today, SRAM employs more than 5,000+ employees, in 20+ locations, across 10+ countries. SRAM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.