Regulatory Compliance Technician
Prepare and test products for certification purposes. Manage and maintain inventory of certification samples, supplemental testing equipment, and internal reports. Home of RockShox, SRAM’s Colorado facility sits in the shadow of the foothills of the Rocky Mountains, more specifically Pikes Peak, and delivers some of the best bike riding in the US. Much of the brake and suspension development teams work in the office where gravity is primary to product development and testing. Colorado Springs blends a mountain town vibe with metropolitan access. Ranked as one of the best places to live by US News & World Report, Colorado Springs is located about an hour south of Denver.
- Preparation of product samples for certification testing including Printed Circuit Board Assembly (PCBA) modification
- Preparation of any supplemental testing items including companion devices such as phones or laptops
- Preparation of testing procedure documentation per model and lab region
- Perform pre-certification and internal verification testing and generate internal test reports
- Maintain inventory of prior test samples for renewal testing and/or documentation needs
- Maintain inventory of commonly used companion devices
- Support generation of documentation required to satisfy product certification by collaborating with design and test engineers as well as reviewing and analyzing technical drawings.
- Organization, maintenance, calibration and continuous improvement to certification space and tools
- May perform other duties as assigned
- Associate’s degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent related technical experience
- 3 years relevant experience, preferably including Printed Circuit Board Assembly (PCBA) modification and/or RF testing
- Excellent attention to detail, time management, and organizational skills.
- Strong problem-solving ability and willingness to take on new challenges
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Ability to solve problems independently and manage multiple projects and tasks at once
- Strong Printed Circuit Board Assembly (PCBA) soldering ability preferred
- Experience with spectrum analyzers preferred
- The benefits for this position include group health insurances including medical, dental, vision, and ancillary plans. As well as 401k match, life insurance, long term disability, and paid time off. Salary range is $50,000 + 30% based on skills and experience level. This position is eligible for an annual corporate bonus based on company and individual performance
SRAM LLC is one of the world's largest suppliers of components to the bike industry. Established in Chicago in 1987, SRAM continues to promote cycling through its products, its advocacy, and its employees who are dedicated to improving the cycling experience. Today, SRAM employs more than 5,000+ employees, in 20+ locations, across 10+ countries. SRAM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.