Director of Implementation
Director of Implementation
New York, New Jersey, Philadelphia, Maryland, Washington DC, Boston
Inspiren, a nurse-led technology company, introduces the world’s first cognitive patient care assistant, known as AUGi. AUGi serves as the gateway to all IoT connectivity and the creation of a true AI ecosystem, through the creation of a revolutionary computer vision and hybrid sensing platform. At the bedside, AUGi intelligently analyzes interactions between providers and patients, room environmental factors, and medical equipment. AUGi provides unparalleled insights to care and safety, while revolutionizing patient care.
We have raised funding from industry leading venture firms such as Primary Venture Partners, Third Prime and Story Ventures.
We are looking for a Director of Implementation to lead our Implementation team. This is a leadership role that is instrumental in driving the implementation of our combination hardware and software solutions across our client base. This role will build our implementation team and work closely with stakeholders across the organization to ensure successful, timely, and cost-effective project delivery.
What you’ll do
- Lead the Implementation team, managing resources and workload to ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget.
- Partner with sales, product, and engineering teams to understand customer needs and ensure solutions are tailored to meet these needs.
- Develop and implement project management methodologies to improve efficiency and effectiveness of solution implementations.
- Oversee the entire project lifecycle, from initial scoping and planning, through implementation, training, and post-implementation support known here as hyper-care.
- Manage relationships with key client stakeholders, acting as the primary point of contact for Professional Services engagements.
- Monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) for the Professional Services team, and report on these metrics to company leadership.
- Drive continuous improvement within the Professional Services department, identifying opportunities for process optimization and implementing changes as needed.
- Ensure compliance with healthcare industry regulations and standards during all stages of project delivery.
- Desire to work an early stage startup
- Bachelor's degree in a related field. Advanced degree or relevant certifications (e.g., PMP) preferred.
- A minimum of 7 years' experience in an implementation or professional services role, with at least 3 years in a leadership position.
- Proven experience in managing the implementation of hardware and software solutions, ideally within the healthcare sector.
- Excellent project management skills, with a track record of delivering complex projects on time and within budget.
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to inspire and motivate a team.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- In-depth knowledge of healthcare industry regulations and standards.
- Ability to travel between 30-50% of the time.
- Ability to travel as needed for client engagements.
- For NYC based candidates the salary range for this position is $140k-$180k plus equity.
- For non- NYC based candidates the salary range will be commensurate with experience.
- Flexible PTO
- Healthcare, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Remote work within the Northeast corridor
Inspiren is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.