Product Manager, Data
New York, New Jersey, Philadelphia, Maryland, Washington DC, Boston
Inspiren, a nurse-led technology company, introduces the world’s first cognitive patient care assistant, known as AUGi. AUGi serves as the gateway to all IoT connectivity and the creation of a true AI ecosystem, through the creation of a revolutionary computer vision and hybrid sensing platform. At the bedside, AUGi intelligently analyzes interactions between providers and patients, room environmental factors, and medical equipment. AUGi provides unparalleled insights to care and safety, while revolutionizing patient care.
We have raised funding from industry leading venture firms such as Primary Venture Partners, Third Prime and Story Ventures.
We are looking for a Product Manager with a Data focus to join our Product team.
What you’ll do
- Identify the ROI and value propositions in the market(s) that can be captured through data analytics
- Create and drive a product roadmap with clear, measurable objectives
- Work cross-functionally with engineering, marketing, customer success, and revenue teams to develop and validate new features and experiences
- Own the execution of the product roadmap; obsess over details that will drive value for our users without letting perfecting get in the way of progress
- Develop new experiences for end users of interacting with data across the application stack
- 4+ years of experience in product management
- Experience with Tableau analytics and knowledge of other BI tools (Looker, PowerBI, etc.)
- Problem solver abilities with strong interpersonal, analytical, and communication skills
- Experience interfacing cross-functionally with multiple teams and stakeholders both internally and externally
- Proven experience overseeing all elements of the product development lifecycle
- Desire to work an early stage startup
- For NYC based candidates the salary range for this position is $125k-$165k plus equity.
- For non- NYC based candidates the salary range will be commensurate with experience.
- Flexible PTO
- Healthcare, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Remote work within the Northeast corridor
Inspiren is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.