Sr. Marketing Manager/ Marketing Director
At J2 Health, we know that healthcare is complicated and falls short of what consumers deserve. J2 wants to change that by focusing on transforming a critical and underserved part of the healthcare ecosystem– provider networks.
Most Americans access care through a provider network, a set of doctors our insurance companies have contracted with to offer covered care. However, network data is notoriously unreliable and disjointed, complicating how members access low cost, high quality care. Health care organizations often find themselves spinning their wheels trying to figure out which providers even exist in a specific geography.
Our network analytics and purpose built software allow healthcare organizations to keep cost, quality & regulatory metrics at the forefront of their network design strategy. Expediting the basics, J2 Health allows health care organizations to focus on increasing access and delivering better products for their members.
We are a team of industry insiders and technologists, backed by Primary Ventures, Tiger Global, BoxGroup and Greycroft. We are looking for like minded team members who are not afraid to get their hands dirty and interested in building a mission driven healthcare company.
J2 is looking for its first full time marketing hire to help shape our brand identity across all our collateral and marketing channels. This role will support and shape existing marketing strategies as well as lead market launches for new J2 products. This is a great opportunity for an experienced startup marketer ready to jump into a new challenge. This role reports directly to the Head of Operations & Go to Market.
Main Areas of Responsibilities:
- Brand Development. You are a strong storyteller who can ensure the J2 story is clear and compelling to our target audiences across all material.
- Product Marketing. As we bring new products to market, you collaborate with sales, product, and customer success to manage launch from strategy development to execution.
- Asset Creation. You are responsible for developing new branded assets including but not limited to one pagers, deck templates, copy for new website pages etc.
- Content Creation. You manage our content creation of industry specific insights (both articles and linkedin posts) to contribute to industry conversation and amplify the J2 Brand.
- Paid Search Management (SEO). You will leverage historical data to manage our Google Ad accounts and additional ad spend strategy you propose.
All Candidates must have:
- 7+ years of experience with at least 2 years in B2B startup environment
- Healthcare experience not required but experience working in a regulated industry (i.e. fintech) a plus
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally and manage multiple stakeholders
- Excellent writing & editing skills and the ability to pick up nuanced concepts quickly
- Working knowledge of marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends, SEMRush, etc)
- Hands on attitude ready to jump in and get your hands dirty
- Excitement to dive into world of healthcare and provider networks
- Desire to have a hybrid (based in NYC) role
Compensation: $140k-$180k plus equity commensurate with experience.
Interested? J2 Health is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. It is proven that women and people of color are less likely to apply to a job unless they meet 100% of the qualifications. If you’re excited about the role’s responsibilities (and feel that you’ll knock it out of the park) but don’t have the exact qualifications listed, we encourage you to apply!
J2 Health provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, J2 Health complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company operates. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. J2 Health expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.