Client Care Coordinator
At Jukebox, our mission is to help older adults age in place for as long as they would like by making their homes safer and more accessible. We do this by combining occupational therapist-led home safety assessments with affordable, CAPS-certified home renovations personalized to each older adult's situation.
This is an opportunity to get in on the ground floor of an exciting healthcare technology startup founded by serial entrepreneurs with prior exits to Anthem and SoftBank, and backed by investors including Primary Venture Partners as well as founders of Noom, Pinwheel, FuboTV and many others.
Jukebox is a fast-growing company of technologists, occupational therapists, gerontologists, and others who care deeply about the well being of our elders. We offer competitive compensation packages including comprehensive health benefits, stock options, and flexible work environment coupled with an uplifting culture.
About the Role
We are looking for an organized and empathetic Client Care Coordinator to take ownership of our clients’ experience throughout their entire Jukebox journey, including:
- Onboarding incoming clients and connecting them with the service offerings that best meet their needs
- Acting as the client’s main point of contact throughout their entire journey, including clinician evaluation, purchase, pre-construction, and construction
- Communicating with clients, contractors, suppliers, and other internal stakeholders as needed throughout the project to ensure that everyone is on the same page
- Keep detailed records of all cases in the company’s CRM system
The ideal candidate would have the following qualities:
- You care deeply about helping others, especially older adults
- Some prior experience in the geriatric care industry, or a relevant clinical background is a big plus
- You have a sixth sense on how to handle delicate conversations and are the kind of person friends seek out for personal advice
- An outgoing personality and positive attitude coupled with exceptional communication, interpersonal, and decision-making skills.
- Strong communication, leadership, and organizational skills, with demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Comfortable with technology – we use Salesforce, Slack, Google Suite
- Comfortable with ambiguity – we are solving new problems, and we would love your help!