Who we are:
K Health is a venture-backed, fast-growing start-up with a mission to use the power of shared knowledge to get everyone access to higher quality, more affordable health care. We’re looking for mission-driven individuals to join our growing team and help us eliminate healthcare inequalities and build a better, healthier future for us all.
Named as one of FastCompany's Most Innovative Health Companies of 2022 and to the 2021 CNBC Disruptor 50 list, K Health is using Artificial Intelligence (AI) to build the smartest digital healthcare platform in existence. Our data-driven app brings together the knowledge of thousands of doctors and the anonymous medical records of millions of people to help diagnose and treat what’s wrong. We offer a free symptom checker and 24/7 access to doctors to ask questions, refill prescriptions, get care for your kids, and more. Right from your phone—no insurance needed.
Since we were founded in 2016, K Health has raised over $270M in VC funding and our Series E funding round brought us to Unicorn status. Our current partners include the Mayo Clinic Platform, Anthem, and Maccabi Health Services.
About the role:
We're seeking a Project Manager to help meet the demands of our fast growing technology delivery teams who are passionate about building products that enable millions of people to access affordable, personalized healthcare. Your primary role is to ensure projects are initiated, managed and delivered in a well organized manner.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter and an innate problem solver, anticipating issues before they arise, and serves as a cross-departmental resource and liaison. We expect this role to become intimately familiar in both the details of the day-to-day business activities and the long-term vision to ensure all decisions are deliberate and any tradeoffs are intentional. Specifically, you’ll need to understand our medical and operational processes inside and out in order to successfully define & deliver products, processes and services that best serve our users and providers and scale effectively.
At K, we’re committed to delivery: you’ll be imperative in ensuring projects are well managed and delivered on time, establishing go-to-market protocols and setting appropriate KPIs to assess impact. You will be expected to put our users’ and providers’ experience above all else and identify and advocate for solutions that continuously improve upon our product. Join us and help us make healthcare accessible to everyone.
What you'll be doing:
- Collaborate with Program Management team to manage cross functional projects related to company wide strategic initiatives
- Responsible for the overall coordination, implementation and execution of projects including developing and maintaining project timelines, tracking and following up on deliverables to ensure projects stay on track
- Analyze and document current and future state process and facilitate implementation of new processes
- Anticipate and flag risks, understand dependencies and problem solve as necessary, create mitigation plans to ensure fast-follow work is documented and prioritized
- Meet with relevant stakeholders to identify requirements and solicit feedback on solutions
- Provide timely communication of project progress, dependencies risks and decisions to Program Managers and stakeholders
- Embody our core values and add to our culture
What we're looking for:
- 3+ years in project management roles (healthcare / technology / SDLC preferred)
- Creative thinker with strong business acuity
- Superior verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills, ability to influence
- Strong analytical, research and problem solving skills
- Innate sense of personal accountability regarding decision-making
- Understanding of technology software implementation and integration
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Experience supporting and coordinating across cross functional stakeholders
- Experience working in a high-level collaborative environment and promoting a teamwork mentality
- Resourceful, natural ability to problem solve
- Diplomatic & managerial
- Detail oriented & data-driven
- Proven customer-centric leadership
- Experience working in fast paced environment with global teams
Benefits & Perks: #LI-Hybrid
- Hybrid work schedule with weekly lunches and stocked fridges
- Monthly social committees for company events
- 20 paid vacation days & 5 sick days per year
- 10+ Holidays plus 10 additional 3-day weekends per year
- Stock options for every full-time employee
- Paid parental leave
- 401k benefit
- Commuter Benefits
- Competitive health, dental, and vision insurance options
K Health offers competitive compensation packages along with stock options based on industry benchmarks for function, level, and geographic location. Offer amounts are determined by multiple factors such as a candidate's experience and expertise.
We’re deeply committed to building teams as diverse as the patients we serve and strive to cultivate an environment where everyone can bring their most authentic self to work. We depend on our differences to make our team stronger, our workplace more dynamic, and our product accessible to all of our users.
K Health is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, citizenship, military or veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Something looks off?