Senior Project Manager
Who we are:
K Health is venture-backed, fast-growing startup with a mission to use the power of Artificial Intelligence (AI) to get everyone access to higher quality healthcare at more affordable costs. We’re looking for mission driven individuals to join our team and help us eliminate healthcare inequalities to build a better and healthier future.
Featured most recently in Forbes and Business Insider as a leading AI startup, K Health is a telehealth company that harnesses the power of technology to help provide the smartest digital healthcare platform to patients, hospital systems, and providers across the United States. Our AI powered application helps bring together the knowledge of thousands of doctors and anonymous medical data to provide the highest quality care to our patients. We offer a free symptom checker, 24/7 access to board-certified doctors, ability to refill prescriptions from your phone, and more. All within one application - no insurance or preauthorization required.
K Health was founded in 2016, and has partnered with visionary and leading hospital systems and providers such as Cedars-Sinai, Mayo Clinic, and Elevance Health. Join us on our mission to help provide better healthcare for less.
About the role:
We're seeking a Sr. Project Manager to help meet the demands of our fast growing technology delivery teams who are passionate about building products that enable millions of people to access affordable, personalized healthcare. Your primary role is to ensure projects are initiated, managed and delivered in a well organized manner.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter and an innate problem solver, anticipating issues before they arise, and serves as a cross-departmental resource and liaison. We expect this role to become intimately familiar in both the details of the day-to-day business activities and the long-term vision to ensure all decisions are deliberate and any tradeoffs are intentional. Specifically, you’ll need to understand our medical and operational processes inside and out in order to successfully define & deliver products, processes and services that best serve our users and providers and scale effectively.
At K, we’re committed to delivery: you’ll be imperative in ensuring projects are well managed and delivered on time, establishing go-to-market protocols and setting appropriate KPIs to assess impact. You will be expected to put our users’ and providers’ experience above all else and identify and advocate for solutions that continuously improve upon our product. Join us and help us make healthcare accessible to everyone.
What you'll do:
- Collaborate with Program Management team to manage cross functional projects related to company wide strategic initiatives
- Responsible for the overall coordination, implementation and execution of projects including developing and maintaining project timelines, tracking and following up on deliverables to ensure projects stay on track
- Analyze and document current and future state process and facilitate implementation of new processes
- Anticipate and flag risks, understand dependencies and problem solve as necessary, create mitigation plans to ensure fast-follow work is documented and prioritized
- Meet with relevant stakeholders to identify requirements and solicit feedback on solutions
- Provide timely communication of project progress, dependencies risks and decisions to Program Managers and stakeholders
- Embody our core values and add to our culture
What we're looking for:
- 4+ years in project management roles (healthcare / technology / SDLC preferred)
- Creative thinker with strong business acuity
- Superior verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills, ability to influence
- Strong analytical, research and problem solving skills
- Innate sense of personal accountability regarding decision-making
- Understanding of technology software implementation and integration
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Experience supporting and coordinating across cross functional stakeholders
- Experience working in a high-level collaborative environment and promoting a teamwork mentality
- Resourceful, natural ability to problem solve
- Diplomatic & managerial
- Detail oriented & data-driven
- Proven customer-centric leadership
- Experience working in fast paced environment with global teams
Benefits & Perks: #LI-Hybrid
- Hybrid work schedule with weekly lunches and stocked fridges
- Monthly social committees for company events
- 20 paid vacation days, 5 sick days per year, and 10+ holidays
- Stock options for every full-time employee
- Paid parental leave
- 401k benefit
- Commuter Benefits
- Competitive health, dental, and vision insurance options
We offer competitive compensation packages along with stock options based on industry benchmarks for function, level, and geographic location. Offer amounts are determined by multiple factors such as a candidate's experience and expertise.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider applicants for employment regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, citizenship, military or veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws. We’re deeply committed to building teams as diverse as the patients we serve and strive to cultivate an environment where everyone can bring their most authentic self to work. We depend on our differences to make our team stronger, our workplace more dynamic, and our product accessible to all of our users.
We are committed to maintaining the integrity of our hiring process and ensuring a safe environment for all candidates. All communication for job offers from K Health will come from email addresses ending in @khealth.com. K Health will never ask you to provide financial information about yourself during the recruitment process. We will never use personal email accounts or other domains for official correspondence. Our official job postings are only listed on our official website and reputable job boards. Be cautious of job offers from sources other than these platforms.