Senior Product Manager, Onboarding Services
Who we are:
K Health is venture-backed, fast-growing startup with a mission to use the power of Artificial Intelligence (AI) to get everyone access to higher quality healthcare at more affordable costs. We’re looking for mission driven individuals to join our team and help us eliminate healthcare inequalities to build a better and healthier future.
Featured most recently in Forbes and Business Insider as a leading AI startup, K Health is a telehealth company that harnesses the power of technology to help provide the smartest digital healthcare platform to patients, hospital systems, and providers across the United States. Our AI powered application helps bring together the knowledge of thousands of doctors and anonymous medical data to provide the highest quality care to our patients. We offer a free symptom checker, 24/7 access to board-certified doctors, ability to refill prescriptions from your phone, and more. All within one application - no insurance or preauthorization required.
K Health was founded in 2016, and has partnered with visionary and leading hospital systems and providers such as Cedars-Sinai, Mayo Clinic, and Elevance Health. Join us on our mission to help provide better healthcare for less.
About the role
As the Senior Product Manager, Onboarding Services, you will drive product strategy and execution around key platform capabilities that enable us to build a large-scale digital primary care delivery model. You will help manage and prioritize the platform roadmap, including web onboarding, account management, payments and privacy-related initiatives. You’ll partner closely with your engineering, business, and operational-focused stakeholders to deliver excellent products.
This role reports to the Director of Product, Patient Experience. You will be joining a team that is passionate about creating accessible, high-quality healthcare.
What you'll do:
- Ownership: Lead a cross-functional team of engineering, design, and analytics to improve onboarding which consists of web onboarding, accounts, privacy, and privacy-related systems and experiences.
- Onboarding Services and Privacy Expert: Work on initiatives such as (but not limited to): Account eligibility (inclusive of SSO/OAuth), insurance collection, claims payment, privacy, and user onboarding funnels.
- Roadmap Development and Communication: Help create and effectively communicate product roadmaps, aligning them across various stakeholders and owning successful execution.
- Systems Thinking and Data-Oriented Mindset: Gain a deep understanding of our systems to see our patient-first vision come to life. Analyze the results of your team’s efforts both quantitatively and qualitatively.
- Market Knowledge and Research: Stay updated with healthcare industry trends, legal requirements, and emerging technologies to identify opportunities for innovative solutions.
What you'll bring:
- 5+ years of product management experience, with a proven track record of successfully launching and scaling products
- Must have experience understanding technical platform concepts such as SAML or GraphQL
- Ability to take broad, vague problems and break them down into actionable solution-oriented steps
- Excellent project management and stakeholder communication skills, with an established track record of deep collaboration with operational and/or clinical teams
- Proven experience defining a relevant product strategy for a complex business area and consistently delivering against measurable goals
- Experience with account management is a plus
- Experience with healthcare start-ups is a plus
- A computer science or related technical background or experience is a plus
Benefits & Perks: #LI-Hybrid
- Hybrid work schedule with weekly lunches and stocked fridges
- Monthly social committees for company events
- 18 vacation days, 9 company holidays, 6 3-day weekends, 5 sick days, and 2 personal days
- Stock options for every full-time employee
- Paid parental leave
- 401k benefit
- Commuter Benefits
- Competitive health, dental, and vision insurance options
We offer competitive compensation packages along with stock options based on industry benchmarks for function, level, and geographic location. Offer amounts are determined by multiple factors such as a candidate's experience and expertise.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider applicants for employment regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, citizenship, military or veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws. We’re deeply committed to building teams as diverse as the patients we serve and strive to cultivate an environment where everyone can bring their most authentic self to work. We depend on our differences to make our team stronger, our workplace more dynamic, and our product accessible to all of our users.
We are committed to maintaining the integrity of our hiring process and ensuring a safe environment for all candidates. All communication for job offers from K Health will come from email addresses ending in @khealth.com. K Health will never ask you to provide financial information about yourself during the recruitment process. We will never use personal email accounts or other domains for official correspondence. Our official job postings are only listed on our official website and reputable job boards. Be cautious of job offers from sources other than these platforms.