Clinical Operations Coordinator - Schools
About Marker Learning:
1 in 5 students has a learning disability such as dyslexia, which makes it harder for them to read, spell and write--despite their intelligence. While receiving a proper evaluation for a learning disability could be the most impactful event in a student’s life, only 4% of students receive a diagnosis because of the high costs of evaluations and lack of access to qualified psychologists. Undiagnosed students are 3x more likely to drop out of high school, 5x more likely to be unemployed, and tend to experience elevated levels of anxiety and depression. It’s estimated that early diagnosis of dyslexia and other learning disabilities could save the US over 72 billion dollars of economic impact and drastically improve the lives of millions of people.
Marker Learning is on a mission to make learning disability (e.g. dyslexia) assessments and diagnosis easier and more affordable for schools and parents. By leveraging proprietary technology developed by leading experts at Johns Hopkins, the end-to-end evaluation is completed in half the time and at 1/10th the cost of typical in person evaluations. We are a rapidly growing start up, backed by some of the most mission driven and reputable venture capital firms and education non-profits.
Join us in our mission to inspire and support all students on their unique learning paths.
About the role:
As a member of the Clinical Operations team, you will be instrumental in supporting the rapid growth of our remote evaluation process. You will partner closely with our School Success team and psychologists to ensure the successful delivery of every student’s psychoeducational report.
As Marker Learning expands across the country, you’ll help elevate the standard of reports that are used to support students in their everyday lives. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a fast-growing company, to make a direct impact on the lives of students, and to get visibility into all parts of our operations department.
What you’ll do:
- Work directly with psychologists and internal teams to prepare and deliver reports within clinical SLAs and student deadlines
- Manage report queue system and coordinate with internal teams to ensure timely completion of tasks
- Collaborate with the Operations team on processes to ensure our evaluations and reports are best-in-class
Qualities of the ideal candidate:
- Motivated by Marker Learning’s mission to provide affordable and accessible evaluations to all students who need it
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Eager to learn and be a team player, willing to roll up your sleeves and help in any way
- Highly flexible and adaptable to meeting the growing needs of our business and customers
- An innovator; constantly looking for ways to set up apart to make this experience easier and more accessible for students and their families
- Experience in customer service and with customer communication platforms required (Kustomer, Front, Aircall)
Role type: Full-time, remote
We are a mission driven team out to provide reliable and affordable testing to every student who requires it. We believe that Marker Learning has the potential to change the evaluation landscape across the country. If you are as passionate as we are about this, we’d love to hear from you!
We are dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workforce. Marker Learning provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.