Growth Marketing Analyst
About Marker Learning:
1 in 5 students has a learning disability such as dyslexia, which makes it harder for them to read, spell and write--despite their intelligence. While receiving a proper evaluation for a learning disability could be the most impactful event in a student’s life, only 4% of students receive a diagnosis because of the high costs of evaluations and lack of access to qualified psychologists. Undiagnosed students are 3x more likely to drop out of high school, 5x more likely to be unemployed, and tend to experience elevated levels of anxiety and depression. It’s estimated that early diagnosis of dyslexia and other learning disabilities could save the US over 72 billion dollars of economic impact and drastically improve the lives of millions of people.
Marker Learning is on a mission to make learning disability (e.g. dyslexia) assessments and diagnosis easier and more affordable for schools and parents. By leveraging proprietary technology developed by leading experts at Johns Hopkins, the end-to-end evaluation is completed in half the time and at 1/10th the cost of typical in person evaluations. We are a rapidly growing start up, backed by some of the most mission driven and reputable venture capital firms and education non-profits.
Join us in our mission to inspire and support all students on their unique learning paths.
As a Growth Marketing Analyst, you will play a crucial role in shaping strategic media spend decisions, providing insights to the sales team and leveraging data analysis to inform the leadership team on maximizing growth trajectory and revenue opportunities. Your responsibilities extend to accelerating the consumer marketing portfolio expansion by collaborating with stakeholders and presenting insights.
What you’ll do:
- Drive strategic media spend decisions by analyzing data and providing insights to the leadership team for maximizing growth and revenue opportunities.
- Accelerate Marketing portfolio expansion through collaboration with stakeholders, framing analytical questions, and presenting findings and recommendations based on data extraction and manipulation.
- Plan, execute, and analyze A/B tests to continually enhance marketing results using analytical and statistical approaches.
- Own the valuation of user-acquisition channels and offer thought partnership to Marketing teams on user growth strategy.
- Utilize data analysis and modeling to enhance ROI efficiency and effectiveness of the entire customer funnel.
- Develop a deep understanding of Paid user acquisition trends for forecasting purposes.
- Become a utility player for the Analytics org by mastering key business metrics across the company and contributing to various projects.
Qualities of the ideal candidate:
- 2+ years of experience in Marketing/Growth analytics or similarly analytical role or 2+ years of Business Strategy / Intelligence or high-growth Operations / Startup experience
- You are a highly analytical, independent thinker, who leverages business judgment, supported by analysis, to drive critical strategic decisions
- Working knowledge of Marketing attribution, test vs. control methodologies.
- You have solid SQL, Excel data analysis skills and proficiency in Google sheets, Mode analytics experience is a plus
- Proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- You are a strong communicator that is comfortable working and interacting with senior leadership and a range of teams across the company
Interested? Great! Here's what you should know:
At Marker Learning, we know that our people are indispensable to achieving our mission, and we are building an inclusive environment that enables everyone to do their best work. In that spirit, we deliberately hire people from all walks of life — including, but not limited to, race, gender identity, sexual orientation, and disability status. We are a mission-driven team out to provide reliable and affordable testing to every student who requires it, and we believe that Marker Learning has the potential to change the evaluation landscape across the country. We'd love to hear from you if you're motivated by our mission and eager to contribute to our team and culture!
We are dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workforce. Marker Learning provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.