What we are looking for
We are seeking an experienced, highly motivated, ambitious sales Account Executive interested in revolutionizing the way app developers test & develop their products. You have at least two years of experience in a sales role, preferably in SaaS or mobile, but more than anything you have the right blend of technical sales, presentation, and interpersonal skills that make you an amazing salesperson.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
Account Executives are critical to the growth and success of Mobot. As a sales Account Executive, you will work independently as well as with SDRs to source, qualify, and close new opportunities.
If you love tech, live and breathe technical sales, and think you have what it takes to scale an early-stage company, we think this role is right for you.
We are a small but mighty team, and you’ll have the opportunity to play a significant role as we scale our Sales org. Key responsibilities include:
- Discover, prospect, qualify, and close new opportunities within defined regions
- Effectively and autonomously deliver the Mobot story, value proposition, and product demos
- Maintain sales pipeline data and activity reports, providing management with sales forecasts
- Work closely with senior management, implementation, engineering, and product teams to scope, create, and deliver new business proposals
- Identify prospects’ issues, recognize requirements, and effectively articulate potential solutions based on Mobot’s value proposition and use cases
- Use our CRM to maintain updated account/contact information, forecast revenue, track sales activity, and build target lists
- 2+ years of technology (B2B, mobile and/or SaaS preferred) related sales experience
- Solid understanding of iOS and Android, app development, and/or SDKs
- Proven ability to effectively demonstrate technology and communicate the value proposition of technical solutions to prospects and customers
- Ability to listen, think logically, strategically, and tactically to solve complex problems
- Ability to travel to visit customers and attend trade shows/events
- Tenacious in all aspects of your life; are always learning and GSD
- Experience with QA/DevOps
- Experience selling SaaS to product/engineering teams
Compensation & benefits
- Competitive compensation
- Generous PTO, including 1 week company-wide winter break
- 401k with company match
- Stock options
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Paid family leave
- Commuter benefits
- Much more!
Mobot is committed to delivering competitive and equitable pay for our employees. The expected base pay range for this position is $100,000 - $150,000/year. However, the base pay offered may vary depending on multiple factors, including the candidate’s relevant skills, experience, and location. Mobot’s total rewards package also includes performance bonuses, our comprehensive benefits and equity program, and PTO.
Mobots come in all shapes, sizes, and backgrounds. We're focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we still encourage you to apply.