At Naya Homes, were building a property management and hospitality company that empowers homeowners and real estate developers to increase their financial returns through short-term and vacation rentals while removing their operating burden. As we scale, we will be uniquely positioned to leverage our data to unlock a new asset class in Latam.
As a Happiness Agent and one of our first hires, you'll have a unique opportunity to shape the company, operations, culture, and how we execute tech-enabled operations of short term rental / vacation rental units to quickly grow in density and geographic reach across Mexico (and later Latam). You will be responsible for guest experience and operating a portfolio of apartments and homes with all the operations crossteams (property managers, cleaning personnel, maintenance, and others). You will be on the front lines testing, implementing, and perfecting operational processes and initiatives and helping Naya Homes perfect our operational model. With excellent execution, this role will open doors within the company to new positions or to continue growing in the team.
Ultimately, you will help create a new asset class in Latin America by building a world-class international brand that provides an amazing hospitality experience for our guests and provides the best in-market asset performance for our homeowners or institutional real estate holders. Through your work as a Happiness Agent, you will be ensuring the successful monetization of assets & magical guest experiences.
Happiness Agents are part of the Operations team and are fundamental to the execution of the Naya Homes Thesis through our hub & spoke operating model. Operations will be the heart and soul of what we do by providing a tech enabled yet human connection with our home owners and guests. Through Operations we will provide an incredible and transparent experience for homeowners, manage a distributed network of homes, power our operationally complex hospitality brand and provide guests with unique and magical experiences in all of our locations. Happiness Agents will allow Naya Homes to execute on its valuable guest experience which permits us to achieve higher revenue for homeowners.
Responsibilities will certainly evolve, but early work can look like:
- Manage key KPIs on customer satisfaction and operational efficiency for your portfolio
- Coordinate with the operations team on cleaning, maintenance, and furnishing to guarantee the best experience.
In the early days, be in charge of onboarding, furnishing, and listing new units
- Develop best practices playbook from experience and learnings to help set up training for future happiness agents hires across local and international markets
- Develop new market deployment playbooks and operational processes that adapt for the market and transverse markets.
Why you might be excited about us
- We are transforming the Latin American vacation and short term rental market by building the first large-scale, tech-first property manager. Were well funded and plan to move very quickly in a market offering enormous opportunities.
- We're building a new asset class in Latin America. Once we've built a foundation of supply, our data will enable us to build products that will fundamentally change how people own and use vacation and short term rentals.
- We are also building a world-class hospitality brand that will provide magical stays and the many destinations we will be launching over the next months and years
- We're small, so you'll be able to contribute over big areas of our product and have immense impact on our business
- You will have the opportunity to grow in the organization. You will have the opportunity to closely work with the experienced founders and have an active say in the direction of the company
Why you might not be excited about us
- We're small and we're building from the ground up, so if you like more established companies, it's not (yet) the right time. Here you'll help us define and build our company's culture and infrastructure
- Since we're an early stage startup, projects and priorities may shift and we will need to move fast
- Since you'll have a lot of responsibility and creativity over projects, they may not be defined perfectly initially. You'll be expected to bring your own experience and perspective to help us do the right things, and raise flags if you think we should do things differently.
- 1+ years of experience in hospitality, tech, or other operational roles within startups or bachelor degree in hospitality either finished or in currently studying
- You feel at working independently and being scrappy- you get things done with limited guidance and resources
- You fundamentally love hosting, hospitality, and genuinely enjoy seeing guests experience magic
- You are very comfortable with data, tracking KPIs, and relentlessly optimizing processes.
- Have worked and thrived in a fast-paced environment at an early stage company (preferred, not required)
Excel at working cross-functionally and being a collaborative team player
Inspired by and passionate about the mission
At Naya Homes we celebrate diversity and are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all.