Senior Product Manager
Noom is a digital healthcare company that connects people to content, coaching, community, and clinicians to build healthy habits and promote better living. We’re a mission-driven, high-growth organization that’s powered by science, technology, and world-class talent.
In this role, we’re looking for a someone who can help move forward our new product — Noom Med — that combines behavior change and psychology with a holistic clinical approach. Noom Med customers are able to understand their health deeply based on labs data, have a conversation with an obesity-trained clinician and determine the best course of action, including an option for getting obesity medications.
This role is going to focus on building internal tooling for the needs of Noom Med, including tooling for the internal care team (that helps customers navigate complexities of healthcare), clinicians and other specialists — tightly integrating a variety of both internal and consumer-facing solutions (such as real-time messaging).
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop a product strategy and roadmap for internal tooling for Noom Med, which will include evaluating different options (build vs buy vs partner), understanding full scope of existing Noom tooling and infrastructure and finding a solution that optimizes for both speed of implementation, robustness of functionality, steadiness of technical foundation and long-term scalability
- Navigate a high degree of ambiguity, collaborate cross-functionally with stakeholders both within the team (such as groups working on user experience and clinical operations) and externally (finance, support, core platform, external vendors etc.)
- Drive alignment across all cross functional teams above on unified vision, making well-informed tradeoffs and driving forward the execution
- Using data as the cornerstone of decision-making, develop holistic cost models for internal teams, creating a full set of metrics and counter metrics for internal tools, linking them to business impact and owning the business outcomes of implemented solutions.
- Scope and prioritize different solutions, preparing product and — in collaboration with engineering — technical requirements, and owning end results; significant degree of technical understanding is going to be required for this role
- This role will report to our Senior Director of Growth and Product responsible for Noom Med
What we’re looking for:
5-10 years of product management experience, with a clear record of successful delivery and impact in collaboration with an engineering team
- Experience as a senior or lead product manager required
- Ability to navigate high degree of ambiguity and drive complex projects with a large number of stakeholders
Experience with building complex systems with multiple dependencies (ideally internal tools, but not a requirement)‘Builder’ type experience in a prior startup or other high-ambiguity environment
- Data-driven approach to driving strategy & decision making
- Strong analytical dexterity, critical problem solving and experience with data analysis, metrics, and navigating financial data
- Scrappy (execution and outcome-focused), curious and teachable
What Makes This Job Amazing
- You’ll be helping millions of people lead healthier lives every day
- You’ll experience huge learning & professional growth opportunities. Noom believes in supporting you; we’ll cover the cost of books, courses, conferences… you name it!
- You’ll become part of our transparent, high-performing, and close-knit team
- We guarantee you will learn a tremendous amount in a short time. For those who value and excel in transparent, high-intensity, and high-impact environments, there is significant opportunity for advancement.
- The US base salary range for this full-time position is $196,000 - $266,000.
- Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting is based on Noom’s estimate as of the date of publication and reflects the minimum and maximum target for the position across all US locations. The actual placement of the candidate within the range is based on factors including but not limited to relevant experience, assessment of functional skills and behavioral competencies, scope, and location. This range is not inclusive of any discretionary bonus or equity package.
Other Elements of the Rewards Package
- Noom currently offers a comprehensive and generous total rewards package. This package generally includes discretionary performance-based bonus, stock awards, healthcare & retirement benefits, paid holidays, paid time off, disability benefits and various wellness programs, etc.
- By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following:
- In-office Location: New York, NY, USA
- Remote location(s): United States.
- Your recruiter can share more about the specific compensation package for your preferred location during the hiring process
More About Noom
At Noom, we believe that the individual is the greatest force for good, not just in their health but in unlocking their fullest potential. We apply the same principles inside Noom. Across our dynamic organization, we empower our teams to execute on big ideas and we start and end each day with responsibility to make the world a healthier place. Fortune, Inc., Glassdoor, and Crain’s have all named Noom a Best Place to Work including being named on Fortune’s lists for Best Workplaces in New York, Best Workplaces in Technology, Best Workplaces for Women, and Best Workplaces for Millennials.
Noom is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, caste, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Noom is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities. To request reasonable accommodation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To help protect against potential hiring scams, please be aware that all email communications from the Noom Talent team and/or hiring managers will come only from an @noom.com email address. Our assessment process includes multiple phone and/or video interview rounds, and we will never ask you for personal payment, require you to purchase equipment, or extend a job offer without the completion of this interview process. If you are unsure about the validity of a Noom job posting on another website, we strongly encourage you to instead apply directly through our website.