DEN Warehouse Associate
Odeko is on a mission to champion your neighborhood cafes, coffee shops, and other establishments through technology. Whether we’re saving small business owners hours every week with our tech-based operating platform, reducing CO2 emissions by consolidating deliveries, or developing a user experience that makes every new customer feel like a regular, Odeko supports our small business partners from open to close. Local coffee shops and cafes are the backbone of any given community, and we’re here to help manage the day-to-day tasks with a platform so intuitive, it’s kinda like magic.
The Odeko team is diverse, passionate, and innovative. Our 400+ employees are spread across numerous departments and business lines, but are single-minded in our mission to develop technology to support the many needs of our customers. We believe that small businesses need support now more than ever, and that Odeko is uniquely positioned to provide that support. Our legal team plays an integral role in these efforts, overseeing legal and risk management efforts across the entire company.
- Using an RF scanner, identify and pull items to build customer orders
- Frequently move boxes weighing up to 60 pounds throughout the fulfillment center
- Operate a hand truck, pallet jack, or electric pallet jack to move inventory across the fulfillment center
- Occasionally ascend a platform ladder to pull customer items
- Assemble customer packages
- Assist with inventory management, including counting and inspecting items
- Assist with the loading and unloading of merchandise and non-inventory in and out of delivery vehicles, trucks, and vans
- Perform all tasks as assigned
- Comprehensive and affordable medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Paid time off
- Overtime and holiday pay
- 401k matching program so you can invest in your future
- Monday - Friday
- Or as otherwise scheduled
What you’ll love about Odeko:
- Fast-paced environment and growth opportunities - plenty of room for you to directly impact the company and enhance your career!
- Competitive compensation, healthcare benefits, and opportunity for equity
- Other great perks - Full lists of benefits available upon request
Odeko is proud to be a diverse, equitable, and inclusive employer. We encourage all to apply regardless of educational background, race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status.
Something looks off?