IT Support Specialist
Odeko is on a mission to champion your neighborhood cafes, coffee shops, and other establishments through technology. Whether we’re saving small business owners hours every week with our tech-based operating platform, reducing CO2 emissions by consolidating deliveries, or developing a user experience that makes every new customer feel like a regular, Odeko supports our small business partners from open to close. Local coffee shops and cafes are the backbone of any given community, and we’re here to help manage the day-to-day tasks with a platform so intuitive, it’s kinda like magic.
The Odeko team is diverse, passionate, and innovative. Our 400+ employees are spread across numerous departments and business lines, but are single-minded in our mission to develop technology to support the many needs of our customers. We believe that small businesses need support now more than ever, and that Odeko is uniquely positioned to provide that support. Our legal team plays an integral role in these efforts, overseeing legal and risk management efforts across the entire company.
This is a position within our Information Technology team. We are responsible for designing, implementing and sustaining information technology infrastructure & services at Odeko. We provide IT services to various business units across Odeko. The services range from networking infrastructure, and devices (laptops, mobile devices) to productivity & collaboration services (e.g. Google workspace, Slack, Project Management).
How you’ll make an impact:
- Act as the frontline help desk support personnel for Odeko’s business units and employees.
- Support employee onboarding/offboarding related activities
- Triage and troubleshoot IT infrastructure and services issues to ensure continued delivery of IT services
- Collaborate with the Odeko Security team to ensure that Odeko IT equipment and infrastructure is secure
- 5 years of experience in IT Support role
- Strong skills in providing technical support and resolving IT related issues
- Proficiency with IT Helpdesk services like JIRA Service Desk
- Proficiency in supporting Mac OS X & Windows PC
- Ability to operate successfully in a fast-paced startup environment
- Experience with Google Suite, Okta, Jamf, Slack, Zoom, Jira, HubSpot and Netsuites is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
This role is a hybrid role in NYC.
This role is an L2 associate. Compensation is between $82,000 - $100,000
What you’ll love about Odeko:
- Fast-paced environment and growth opportunities - plenty of room for you to directly impact the company and enhance your career!
- Competitive compensation, healthcare benefits, and opportunity for equity
- Other great perks - Full lists of benefits available upon request
Odeko is proud to be a diverse, equitable, and inclusive employer. We encourage all to apply regardless of educational background, race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status.
Something looks off?