Human Resources Manager, Operations
Dandy is transforming the massive ($200B) but antiquated dental industry. Backed by some of the world's leading venture capital investors, we are on an ambitious mission to integrate and simplify every function of the dental practice through technology. By building the operating system for every dental office in America, Dandy is empowering dentists with technology, innovation, and world-class support to achieve more for their practice, their people, and their patients.
About the Role
Dandy is hiring an experienced HR professional in Nashville, TN or New York, NY to join our rapidly growing venture-backed company. In this role, you’ll work as an HR Manager supporting our global operations team. You’ll partner with business leaders to help drive a sustainable, performance-oriented culture, leading initiatives around employee growth, training & development, and org design. You will be responsible for maintaining org health across a hybrid workforce, based both in NYC and across the country, with a diversity of experiences.
What You'll Do
- Initiate and execute on key HR initiatives across operations functions (our globally-distributed design team, and our team of world-class operators)
- Build, measure, and drive success across key People metrics including employee retention, engagement, and performance.
- Collaborate with the business team to craft and execute strong new hire training and onboarding programs, especially crucial as the org rapidly scales
- Be a trusted thought partner and collaborator for team managers and leadership
- Work across leadership to craft growth and development plans across the organization
- Provide org-specific policy guidance and manage employee relations
What We're Looking For
- At least 3-5 years of success in the HR field
- Preferred location in New York City or Nashville, TN
- Strong understanding of a broad range of HR programs including performance management, organizational excellence, payroll and compensation, and employee relations
- Demonstrated ability to drive collaboration and influence stakeholders
- Strong operational aptitude to understand the fundamentals of the business and drive people processes at scale, especially in a hypergrowth environment
- Highest degree of trustworthiness, integrity, and emotional intelligence
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Bonus Points For
- Have specific experience in driving HR success with a venture-backed company in hypergrowth
- Have specific experience support Internal Functions
The reasonably estimated salary for this role at Dandy is $100,000-120,000 plus equity. Actual compensation is based on a number of factors including, but not limited to the primary work location, candidate's skills, qualifications, and experience.
In addition, Dandy offers a wide range of best in class, comprehensive and inclusive employee benefits including healthcare, dental, parental planning, mental health benefits, a 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
Dandy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture and celebrate authenticity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, citizenship or immigration status or any other legally protected characteristics.
Something looks off?