Contract Paid Social Video Editor
At Pattern Brands, we live to curate products that turn your everyday routines into joyful rituals. We are a fast-growing portfolio of brands in the home goods space; our team thrives on creativity and innovation. We are looking for a contract video editor to work across brands within the portfolio. This position is responsible for creating a high volume of high-performing, on-brand digital acquisition videos and social video ads.
This person will partner closely with members of the Growth, Marketing and Creative teams to own video projects from concept to execution. This role uses data-driven insights to iterate and improve output.
The role is expected to be able to work independently with minimal direction, and also be able to take very specific directions in order to accomplish creative needs.
- Editing of direct-response and brand video ads, ensuring output adheres with brand guidelines and is on target with the given strategy
- Partner with Growth to test, iterate, and create multiple versions of each video concept generated to deliver the best CPA’s and ROI on ad spend
- Perform necessary quality controls for all videos with extensive attention to detail. This includes ensuring color correction, white balance, and other general video quality enhancements within footage to align with brand art direction
- Create and manage workflow for projects to ensure they are delivered within deadline
- Ensure final deliverables are platform and format ready
- Catalog and maintain a centralized repository of video assets and final outputs
- Maintain awareness of the competitive landscape, as well as direct-response trends and best practices for different channels
- Must be able to submit portfolio of relevant DTC work examples
Compensation & Structure:
- This is a 1099 contract position
- Hourly rate between $28 - 40 per hour dependent on experience
- Must be available to work between 20-40hrs per week, with at least half of these hours being during EST business hours
About Pattern Brands
Pattern is a family of brands with the shared mission of enjoying daily life. Since its launch in 2019, Pattern has curated a portfolio of thoughtfully-made and design-forward home-centric brands: Open Spaces, GIR, Letterfolk, Poketo, YIELD, Onsen, and Miracle. The team behind Pattern Brands formerly founded Gin Lane, a brand agency that built dozens of direct-to-consumer brands and digital experiences across industries for over a decade.
At Pattern, we’re building an inclusive team of diverse individuals as passionate about our mission as we are. We set out to ensure each member has the resources they need to thrive, create, and succeed.
As an equal opportunity employer, all persons shall have the opportunity to be considered for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex, gender, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, disability or handicap, protected medical condition as defined by applicable state or local law (cancer or genetic characteristics), pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances.