Remote Endocrinology Nurse Practitioner Contractor-Louisville
- Anticipated Start Date: July 6, 2023
- Contractor sets their own hours
- Minimum 10 per week
- Monday, Wednesday or Friday 9a-5p ET
- $30 for every completed consult
- 100% Remote: must have consistent access to clean, quiet workspace; solid internet connection; proficient technical experience (basic computer skills)
- State Licensure Requirements
- Candidate may be licensed in any of the below states but must be licensed in at least three of the bolded states in order to be considered for the role:
- AL, AZ, CO, FL, GA, KY, LA, MS, NJ, NC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WI
Perry Health is on a mission to rethink chronic care delivery through a purely-remote, continuous care model. This remote-first approach allows us to extend high-quality specialist care to all patients, regardless of geography or other care disparities. Although we plan on making Perry available to every patient with a chronic illness, we're starting with a focus on Medicare patients living with diabetes. Perry's remote care fills the necessary gap between physician appointments for our patients.
We equip our patients with cellular-connected devices (glucometers, blood pressure cuffs, etc.) that transmit data passively upon use, allowing even the most tech naive patient to participate. This real-time data flows to Perry's team of clinicians (physicians, nurses, dietitians), who monitor trends in the data and deliver proactive care over the phone. We've built a proprietary continuous-care Electronic Health Record (EHR), which can ingest these data pipelines and build elegant workflows on top of them for our clinical staff. Facing a chronic disease alone is overwhelming and isolating, and we aim to alleviate that emotional burden by providing care to our members 24/7.
Our high-touch approach to chronic care management creates tangible outcomes for our members and thousands of dollars in savings to the system by preventing hospitalizations, and we're just getting started.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re looking for a Nurse Practitioner who has ample experience helping people with diabetes and is passionate about changing health. You will be responsible for conducting video visits with our members for their initial consultation for our program.
You’ll evaluate their diagnosis, medications and lab results to assess the member's acuity and validate their candidacy for our program. You’ll also support the full clinical organization with clinical escalations as they arise.
- Provide video-based care to patients in Perry Health’s RPM program
- Deliver swift, empathic care to our members and assess their competencies
- Determine members’ eligibility for our clinical program
- Serve as a point of contact for our practice for clinical escalations
- Education: Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing (BSN) & Master of Science in Nursing (MSN)
- License: hold an unencumbered, active state license; multi-state licenses preferred, specifically Alabama, Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, New Jersey, North Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Wisconsin
- Minimum 3+ years experience managing patients with diabetes
- Spanish-speaking preferred, certification required
ABOUT OUR TEAM
Perry Health launched in August of 2021 and has been supported by investors such as Primary Ventures, General Catalyst and Box Group. Our team has helped build businesses at the intersection of technology, consumer, healthcare and retail including Vroom, K Health, Gilt, ShopKeep, SoulCycle, and more. Our team is committed to bringing together people from different backgrounds and perspectives to deliver real outcomes to our members.
Our patients are our purpose: We understand that the decisions we make have an impact on our patients’ health. We are a healthcare company above all else. The choices we make are always in the best interest of our patients.
Bring your best self: The authenticity of our team drives our innovation. We show up for each other and our patients every day. Your teammates will count on you for motivation and support, and you should expect the same in return. Conversely, recognize when you are not at your best so you can seek support and take time to recharge.
Own your ideas and your results: Each member of the team contributes to the growth of Perry. Identify problems, seek solutions that maximize impact. Ownership is key; seek out support from team members, and take accountability for the results of your efforts.
Move fast, but with purpose: Consistent, rapid growth is expected. Set goals, work with purpose, assess, reassess, and pivot when necessary. Perfection should not impede progress. Ego should not prevent reevaluation. Each day will provide opportunities for learning and growth and will move us closer to our goals.
Good ideas come from anywhere: Ideas, good and bad, come from every level of the organization. Employees at all levels are empowered to share their ideas and feedback. The whole of Perry is greater than the sum of its parts. All ideas are considered, and when a decision is made we will move forward together.
Perry Health is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to all team members. We are building an environment where every Perry Health team member can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do the best work of their careers. We value diversity and recruit, hire, and promote individuals solely based on talent, qualifications, competence, and merit. We evaluate candidates without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristics as required by law and as a matter of our company values.
Something looks off?