Growth Lead, Job Description
At Round, we’re passionate about accelerating the positive impact that technology can have on the world through connecting, inspiring, and engaging senior leaders across the tech industry. We’re a driven team doing this by building a private community and platform for senior leaders in technology to build meaningful connections, support, and grow alongside one another.
We’re looking for a Growth Lead to join us remotely from any US state, or in person in our Bellevue, Washington office. You’ll work cross-functionally with Marketing, Member Experience, Member Sales, and Product teams, reporting directly to our VP of Marketing, Laura Gravley.
About the role:
The Growth Lead will be responsible for defining and executing a data-driven growth strategy across our sales and marketing teams, responsible for paid customer-acquisition at Round. As part of the early team, you will have the opportunity to create the growth path to scale the community for technology’s most seasoned and ambitious leaders. This includes conceptualizing and implementing our growth strategy, with a constant drive for improvement and optimization through the design and execution of experiments.
What you’ll do:
· Create and implement a comprehensive growth strategy for Round customer-acquisition
· Own the measurement and analysis of our channels and campaigns, including defining and implementing the appropriate data collection and KPIs, with a focus on maximizing qualified lead opportunities and ROI
· Design and launch experiments and provide data-driven, analytically rigorous insights to test these new channels and methods for growth and iterate on the growth strategy
· Partner with, and manage, external agencies as appropriate to augment and scale the growth team in order to deliver results from growth initiatives
· Partner with Content Marketing to ensure we are developing effective content to drive growth and partner with the Membership teams to understand the member (customer) needs and insights to improve conversions across the funnel
· Balance creative and analytical thinking to push our growth investments beyond the boundaries of basic outbound email campaigns and LinkedIn advertising
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
· 5+ years of growth marketing experience, growth analytics, consulting, or other relevant roles; consumer experience preferred
· Experience managing paid digital channels including LinkedIn, Twitter, Google and maximizing ROI
· Experience leading analytically-rigorous experiments and making data-driven decisions
We’re also looking for:
· Work independently with little oversight or management in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with and the ability to evolve programs in order to meet the evolving needs of the business
· Experience at an early-stage company (“zero to one”)
· Self-starter with a high level of attention to detail
Round is a private community and platform for senior leaders in technology to build meaningful connections, support, and grow alongside one another. We know that tech leaders face a unique set of challenges: from creating markets that never existed, to building technical teams, to keeping up with the pace of innovation. Our community and platform is designed to help leaders drive responsible innovation and make the best possible decisions as they build the future.
Round members prioritize how we get there, as much as where we go. Our community of senior leaders come from over 45 companies across 6 countries and include executives from leading companies such as Amazon, Google, Khan Academy, LinkedIn, Zoom, and more. Our members value humility, empathy, and curiosity; and seek to foster inclusive and thriving work cultures. Round provides members with access to a private network of top technology executives offering diverse perspectives, a curated small group community to develop and grow alongside, and access to events and programming to stay at the top of their craft.
Round is backed by leading investors including Primary Venture Partners and FUSE Captial. Our founders are experienced tech executives with a track record of building successful companies; their last company was acquired by Microsoft in 2015. We are a remote first company operating across the United States with hubs in Seattle, San Francisco, and New York City.
· Unlimited Vacation
· Competitive stock option package
· Medical, Dental and Vision benefits (inclusive of HSA plan)
· Maternity & Paternity Leave
· WFH stipend (inclusive of paid for computer of your choice)
· Travel stipend for team off-sites
At Round, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of or traits historically associated with race; color, religion, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, veteran and/or military status), domestic violence victim status, political affiliation, and any other status protected by state or federal law.