Senior Product Manager - Data Platform
About Stellar Health:
Historically, US Healthcare has relied on a fee-for-service reimbursement system where providers are paid based on the quantity of patient visits and procedures, rather than the quality of health outcomes.
At Stellar Health, we help primary care providers put patient health first. Our platform - a mix of technology, people, and analytics - supports providers at the point of care, delivering real-time patient information, activating practice staff, and empowering providers and care teams with incentives that reward the work they are already doing to keep patients healthy. Using the Stellar App, our web-based, point-of-care tool; practices receive a simple checklist of recommended actions that support the best quality care. Providers and care teams are then paid monthly for each action they complete, and Payors save money in reduced healthcare costs along the way.
Stellar is a US-based Health-tech backed by Top VCs (General Atlantic, Point72, & Primary Venture Partners) with an established product & proven operating model. We’ve shown that we make a real difference for physician practices and their patients.
Stellar Health is looking for a Senior Product Manager with experience in data models and technical project management to join us! You will have the opportunity to own a piece of the product footprint, contribute to our Product Management culture, work directly with the senior leadership team, and partner with a world-class engineering team. Best of all, you will have the opportunity to work directly with end users to impact patient care for an unlimited number of patients.
Who will love this job:
- You are obsessive about getting to know the data platform aspect of our business, understanding our current-state and future vision, and enjoy tracking industry trends and developments.
- You are known for your organizational skills and ability to quickly come up to speed on new domains.
- You get things done and you love working in a dynamic environment; we move quickly, and it creates opportunities to learn about a wide array of topics.
- You understand, appreciate and enjoy the responsibility and accountability that comes with being assigned high-level ownership over projects and their success.
- You work well with cross-functional teams and are a stellar communicator. You thrive off of being able to explain complicated concepts to teammates that are part of different disciplines.
What you’ll do:
- Own the research and analysis to identify how data can and should be leveraged to support application workflows.
- Manage technical data conversion, certification, and other related projects.
- Write clear and concise Product Documents for the entire team to align around.
- Enable new functionality by collaborating regularly with our Operations, Engineering and leadership team.
- Hold the engineering team to a high standard of speed and quality.
- Develop, socialize and maintain product roadmaps, specifications, and priorities for the Data Platform squad.
- Establish and contribute to processes that will improve Steller Health’s product development practices.
- Gather data insights and design solutions that enable healthcare data exchange at scale.
You should have:
- At least 6 years of professional work experience as a SaaS product manager on either a Data or a Backend problem space.
- A proven track record of building Data Pipeline products that solve business problems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, especially in the form of translating technical concepts to business stakeholders.
- Experience using a querying language (e.g. SQL) or analytics tool (e.g. Tableau, Looker).
At Stellar, we believe in transparency and we do our best to make sure the company and our candidates are on the same page as it relates to compensation. In addition to posting salary ranges for our open roles, candidates should expect to be asked about compensation expectations and requirements early on in their interview process. Our goal is to highlight when expectations and Stellar's salary range may be out of sync, and work with the candidate to determine whether it makes sense to continue conversations.
Where a new hire falls within this range will be based on their individual skills and experience, and how these competencies compare across other employees in the same role. Stellar's bands are designed to allow for individual compensation growth within the role. As such, new hires typically start at the lower end of the range. Stellar rewards performance and outcomes - should you join the company, you will have the opportunity to grow your salary over time.
- The base salary range for a Senior Product Manager l is $165,000-$185,000 and will be eligible for equity and an annual performance based bonus.
- The base salary range for a Senior Product Manager ll (Lead) is $190,000-$220,000 and will be eligible for equity and an annual performance based bonus.
Perks & Benefits:
Stellar offers a carefully curated selection of wellness benefits and perks to our employees:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Unlimited PTO (and ask our recruiting team about the ways we make sure employees are actually taking PTO)
- Universal Paid Family Leave, with up to 21 weeks of fully paid leave available to new parents and caregivers
- Company sponsored One Medical memberships and Citibike memberships
- Medical Travel Benefits
- A monthly wellness stipend that gives employees the freedom to choose where they spend their cash, whether it be on wellness, pet care, childcare, WFH items, or charitable donations
- Stock Options & a 401k matching program
- Career development opportunities like Manager Training, coaching, and an internal mobility program
- A broad calendar of company sponsored social events that for our in-office and remote employees
Diversity is the key to our success. Stellar Health is an equal opportunity employer and we are open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
We believe that diverse teams -and the different identities, cultures, and life experiences our team members bring to the table- enable us to create amazing products, find creative solutions to interesting problems, and build an inclusive working environment.
Something looks off?