Senior Business Development Representative - Customer Growth
About Stellar Health:
Historically, US Healthcare has relied on a fee-for-service reimbursement system where providers are paid based on the quantity of patient visits and procedures, rather than the quality of health outcomes.
At Stellar Health, we help primary care providers put patient health first. Our platform - a mix of technology, people, and analytics - supports providers at the point of care, delivering real-time patient information, activating practice staff, and empowering providers and care teams with incentives that reward the work they are already doing to keep patients healthy. Using the Stellar App, our web-based, point-of-care tool; practices receive a simple checklist of recommended actions that support the best quality care. Providers and care teams are then paid monthly for each action they complete, and Payors save money in reduced healthcare costs along the way.
Stellar is a US-based Health-tech backed by Top VCs (General Atlantic, Point72, & Primary Venture Partners) with an established product & proven operating model. We’ve shown that we make a real difference for physician practices and their patients.
About the position:
Stellar is looking for a Senior Business Development Representative who will help grow our national network of Value Based Care customers by serving as the first touchpoint in the sales process with Executives at both payers and providers. In doing so, you will support the growth and transformation of the healthcare industry by supporting primary care evolution of how they are paid. In this role, you will leverage your relationship development skills to educate and inform enterprise level healthcare organizations about the Stellar model and how our technology and behavioral economics support the delivery of better outcomes.
What you’ll do:
- Work with sales leadership to develop an outreach plan and prioritization of a target list of healthcare executives,, leveraging sales intelligence tools as needed
- Conduct a high volume of outreach (30+ calls per day), email, and LinkedIn to build relationships with executives targeted to be able to benefit from the Stellar Health model
- Achieve monthly quotas of qualified opportunities, both in terms of activity quota and resulting revenue.
- Prospecting will be across a diversified set of targets, both geographically and by structure (including but not limited to, national and regional payers,, large medical groups, and hospital systems)
- Scheduling sales meetings between executives and our Customer Growth team
- Innovating and testing creative ways to gain access and trust from decision-makers
- Transition the contacted executive to the appropriate next stakeholder in our sales process, which may be our Customer Growth Team
- Efficiently nurturing prospects over the course of 2-5 meetings, otherwise quickly moving to higher impact opportunities
- Use data-driven metrics for evaluating and improving the impact of your outreach efforts and reporting to Sales leadership on lead generation metrics
- Communicate the Stellar value proposition in a concise and easy-to-consume manner that is reflective of the limited time availability of healthcare executives
- Collaborate with peers, account executives, and sales leadership to innovate and improve our outreach strategies that yield improved conversion rates
- Collect and track information that provides sales intelligence for our team, organizing and categorizing sales lead information into our CRM
As Senior Business Development Representative you should have:
- Desire to support an enterprise level sales function
- Experience exceeding weekly/monthly activity goals and quota targets
- 2-3 years of experience in an outbound BDR role
- Self-starter who has the desire to learn, grow, and excel in their role
- Ability to smartly prioritize and organize your time to be as productive as possible.
- Highly proficient with high velocity outbound prospecting and building pipeline
- Excellent communication skills and persistent follow-through on commitments to our customers.
- Thrive in collaborative and demanding environments
- Critical thinker- when faced with obstacles, you are focused on solutions and success
Who will love this job:
This is designed to be a role that - with outstanding performance - can be a lead to taking on more responsibility within our growing team. If you are currently a BDR interested in gaining more exposure to the sales cycle into enterprise accounts, this could be a fit.
The starting salary range is $75,000 for all new Senior BDRs and will be eligible for commission based upon attainment of personal quota. The full compensation band Senior BDRS have the opportunity to grow into within their level is $75,000 - $90,000.
Where a new hire falls within this range will be based on their individual skills and experience, and how these competencies compare across other employees in the same role. Stellar's bands are designed to allow for individual compensation growth within the role. As such, new hires typically start at the lower end of the range. Stellar rewards performance and outcomes - should you join the company, you will have the opportunity to grow your salary over time.
Stellar reserves the right to change our compensation bands at any time.
Perks & Benefits:
Stellar offers a carefully curated selection of wellness benefits and perks to our employees:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Unlimited PTO (and ask our recruiting team about the ways we make sure employees are actually taking PTO)
- Universal Paid Family Leave, with up to 21 weeks of fully paid leave available to new parents and caregivers
- Company sponsored One Medical memberships and Citibike memberships
- Medical Travel Benefits
- A monthly wellness stipend that gives employees the freedom to choose where they spend their cash, whether it be on wellness, pet care, childcare, WFH items, or charitable donations
- Stock Options & a 401k matching program
- Career development opportunities like Manager Training, coaching, and an internal mobility program
- A broad calendar of company sponsored social events that for our in-office and remote employees
Diversity is the key to our success. Stellar Health is an equal opportunity employer and we are open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
We believe that diverse teams -and the different identities, cultures, and life experiences our team members bring to the table- enable us to create amazing products, find creative solutions to interesting problems, and build an inclusive working environment.
Something looks off?