Revenue Operations Generalist
About Stellar Health:
Historically, US Healthcare has relied on a fee-for-service reimbursement system where providers are paid based on the quantity of patient visits and procedures, rather than the quality of health outcomes.
At Stellar Health, we help primary care providers put patient health first. Our platform - a mix of technology, people, and analytics - supports providers at the point of care, delivering real-time patient information, activating practice staff, and empowering providers and care teams with incentives that reward the work they are already doing to keep patients healthy. Using the Stellar App, our web-based, point-of-care tool; practices receive a simple checklist of recommended actions that support the best quality care. Providers and care teams are then paid monthly for each action they complete, and Payors save money in reduced healthcare costs along the way.
Stellar is a US-based Health-tech backed by Top VCs (General Atlantic, Point72, & Primary Venture Partners) with an established product & proven operating model. We’ve shown that we make a real difference for physician practices and their patients.
About the position:
Reporting to the Director of Growth Operations, the Revenue Operations Generalist will be responsible for supporting the Growth team (Network Engagement, Customer Sales and Marketing) with CRM systems administration, data ingestion and analysis, workflow process development, and growth team dashboards and reporting. The successful candidate will have a strong background in data management, analytics, and CRM administration, and possess Salesforce admin certification. CRM migration experience is a huge plus.
What you’ll do:
- All aspects of user and license management including new user setup/deactivation, roles, profiles, permissions, sharing rules
- Insightly/Salesforce configuration changes, including (but not limited to): Flow, assignment rules, approval processes, fields, page layouts, record types, dynamic layouts, apps, actions, custom settings, mobile administration, dashboards and reports
- Identify and gather requirements, translating into best practice, scalable solutions with a focus on exceptional user experience
- Create a Salesforce platform roadmap with Director of Growth Operations to define priorities, liaising with key stakeholders
- Own the communication of any platform changes to end users and stakeholders
- Data management to improve CRM data quality, implementing rules and automation as needed
- Proactive system maintenance including Security Reviews and Release Updates
- Monitor user support tickets
- Monitor and improve user adoption and conduct new user and ongoing user training
- Ensure optimal performance of CRM systems and integrations, including upgrading and configuring optimizations.
- Support the Network Engagement Team by ingesting, analyzing, importing and assigning provider target list data
- Ensure the accuracy and completeness of all CRM data by performing regular quality checks
- Import and export of records, including leads, contacts, provider and payor organizations, and opportunities
- Performing database maintenance tasks, including diagnostic tests and duplicate entry cleansing.
Reporting and Analytics:
- Work closely with the Director of Growth Operations to report on sales data and provide insights to inform business decisions
- Develop and maintain reports and dashboards to track performance and provide insights to the sales team
- Support sales forecasting and pipeline management activities
- Perform ad hoc dashboard analytics and reporting tasks as needed
- Identify process improvements and automation opportunities to increase efficiency and scalability
- Assist in the development and implementation of sales processes and procedures
- Collaborate with the marketing team to ensure alignment of sales and marketing operations
- Collaborate with team on process and data project enrichment & hygiene and make recommendations on process improvements for data capture
- Document and publish new and updated CRM processes, SLAs, user training handbooks, and definitions.
Training and Support:
- Assist with sales training and onboarding programs for new hires
- Onboard new users and provide ongoing support and training for all users (growth software and systems)
- Liaison to Growth team vendors and partners; assist with the implementation of new software
As a Revenue Operations Generalist you should have:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Marketing, or related field
- 3 years of experience as a certified Salesforce administrator
- Advanced Excel and data visualization skills
- Ability to work collaboratively and build relationships with cross-functional teams
- Excellent project management and problem-solving skills; strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to think strategically and develop data-driven recommendations
- Proven ability to excel in a high-growth, fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Background in sales operations, revenue operations or data-related field preferred
- Experience with Salesforce migration a plus
Who will love this job:
Are you a tech-savvy CRM enthusiast? if you love optimizing CRM systems, working with live data to ensure its accuracy and reliability, and thrive in a dynamic, fast paced environment this position is perfect for you! Your expertise in managing and optimizing CRM systems, coupled with your data cleaning and analysis skills, will be instrumental in streamlining Stellar Health’s processes and improving efficiency as we expand. Our venture backed, NYC based tech company is extremely passionate about value-based care and you will be at the forefront of our growth, making a direct impact to the team.
The salary range for this role is $100,000 - $120,000 and will be eligible for a quarterly performance based bonus. Where a new hire falls within this range will be based on their individual skills and experience, and how these competencies compare across other employees in the same role. Stellar's bands are designed to allow for individual compensation growth within the role. As such, new hires typically start at the lower end of the range. Stellar rewards performance and outcomes - should you join the company, you will have the opportunity to grow your salary over time.
Stellar reserves the right to change our compensation bands at any time.
Perks & Benefits:
Stellar offers a carefully curated selection of wellness benefits and perks to our employees:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Unlimited PTO (and ask our recruiting team about the ways we make sure employees are actually taking PTO)
- Universal Paid Family Leave, with up to 21 weeks of fully paid leave available to new parents and caregivers
- Company sponsored One Medical memberships and Citibike memberships
- Medical Travel Benefits
- A monthly wellness stipend that gives employees the freedom to choose where they spend their cash, whether it be on wellness, pet care, childcare, WFH items, or charitable donations
- Stock Options & a 401k matching program
- Career development opportunities like Manager Training, coaching, and an internal mobility program
- A broad calendar of company sponsored social events that for our in-office and remote employees
Diversity is the key to our success. Stellar Health is an equal opportunity employer and we are open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
We believe that diverse teams -and the different identities, cultures, and life experiences our team members bring to the table- enable us to create amazing products, find creative solutions to interesting problems, and build an inclusive working environment.