Provider Performance Associate - New Graduate Opportunity!
About Stellar Health:
Historically, US Healthcare has relied on a fee-for-service reimbursement system where providers are paid based on the quantity of patient visits and procedures, rather than the quality of health outcomes.
At Stellar Health, we help primary care providers put patient health first. Our platform - a mix of technology, people, and analytics - supports providers at the point of care, delivering real-time patient information, activating practice staff, and empowering providers and care teams with incentives that reward the work they are already doing to keep patients healthy. Using the Stellar App, our web-based, point-of-care tool; practices receive a simple checklist of recommended actions that support the best quality care. Providers and care teams are then paid monthly for each action they complete, and Payors save money in reduced healthcare costs along the way.
Stellar is a US-based Health-tech backed by Top VCs (General Atlantic, Point72, & Primary Venture Partners) with an established product & proven operating model. We’ve shown that we make a real difference for physician practices and their patients.
About the position:
Stellar is looking for a Provider Performance Associate who will drive performance impact for our customers. Provider Performance works closely with healthcare providers, clinicians, and practice staff to ensure that they are using Stellar's technology product to improve patient quality outcomes. This role is a key part of our Operations Team and works cross-functionally with sales, product, and engineering. We're looking for talented and driven individuals to join our team. If you're interested in working at a healthcare startup, this opportunity is for you!
What you’ll do:
- Inspire and coach providers, practice managers, and other stakeholders. Ultimately, your work will help drive successful outcomes with our clients
- Onboard and train clients on how to use our software, as well as ensure they are utilizing the product effectively over time
- Analyze client performance and generate specific insights on how to improve
- Partner closely with other Stellar Team members, particularly Operations and Sales, to help meet key success metrics
- Share insights and feedback from the field with our Product Team
- Act as a Stellar Ambassador with clients and with other healthcare stakeholders
What you need to have:
- Prior work experience is not required, but 1-2 internships in a related field is ideal
- Previous experience in customer service, retail, or the food industry is a plus
- A determination to help doctors and clinicians provide high quality care
- Excel skills and the ability to work with data and drive insights
- Excellent project management experience, including the ability to manage/ juggle multiple priorities
Who will love this job:
- You get things done and you love working in a dynamic environment; we move quickly and we need a teammate who will too
- You thrive on helping others and owning successful outcomes
- You are a team player and understand collaboration and accountability are key
- You understand, appreciate and enjoy responsibility
The salary range for this role is $60,000 - $80,000 and will be eligible for a quarterly performance based bonus. Where a new hire falls within this range will be based on their individual skills and experience, and how these competencies compare across other employees in the same role. Stellar's bands are designed to allow for individual compensation growth within the role. As such, new hires typically start at the lower end of the range. Stellar rewards performance and outcomes - should you join the company, you will have the opportunity to grow your salary over time.
Stellar reserves the right to change our compensation bands at any time.
The interview process is a combination of a personality assessment (which will be emailed to you automatically after applying), interviews, and a case study.
Perks & Benefits:
Stellar offers a carefully curated selection of wellness benefits and perks to our employees:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Unlimited PTO (and ask our recruiting team about the ways we make sure employees are actually taking PTO)
- Universal Paid Family Leave, with up to 21 weeks of fully paid leave available to new parents and caregivers
- Company sponsored One Medical memberships and Citibike memberships
- Medical Travel Benefits
- A monthly wellness stipend that gives employees the freedom to choose where they spend their cash, whether it be on wellness, pet care, childcare, WFH items, or charitable donations
- Stock Options & a 401k matching program
- Career development opportunities like Manager Training, coaching, and an internal mobility program
- A broad calendar of company sponsored social events that for our in-office and remote employees
Diversity is the key to our success. Stellar Health is an equal opportunity employer and we are open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
We believe that diverse teams -and the different identities, cultures, and life experiences our team members bring to the table- enable us to create amazing products, find creative solutions to interesting problems, and build an inclusive working environment.