Senior Strategic Operations Associate
About Stellar Health:
Historically, US Healthcare has relied on a fee-for-service reimbursement system where providers are paid based on the quantity of patient visits and procedures, rather than the quality of health outcomes.
At Stellar Health, we help primary care providers put patient health first. Our platform - a mix of technology, people, and analytics - supports providers at the point of care, delivering real-time patient information, activating practice staff, and empowering providers and care teams with incentives that reward the work they are already doing to keep patients healthy. Using the Stellar App, our web-based, point-of-care tool; practices receive a simple checklist of recommended actions that support the best quality care. Providers and care teams are then paid monthly for each action they complete, and Payors save money in reduced healthcare costs along the way.
Stellar is a US-based Health-tech backed by Top VCs (General Atlantic, Point72, & Primary Venture Partners) with an established product & proven operating model. We’ve shown that we make a real difference for physician practices and their patients.
About the position:
As a Strategic Operations Senior Associate, you will play a pivotal role in managing a cohort of customers in our portfolio to ensure customer success, with a focus on driving towards value-based care performance outcomes.. This role will require strong cross-functional collaboration with our operations colleagues, integrations team, product team, and customer growth teams. Attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple workstreams will be essential advantages in this role.
What you’ll do:
Performance and Engagement Management:
- Monitor and track performance metrics of your customer portfolio.
- Analyze data to identify areas of improvement and develop strategies to enhance customer engagement and program outcomes.
- Provide insights, make recommendations, and implement working with cross-functional stakeholders to drive customer success and program effectiveness.
- Manage reporting needs for customers to meet SLAs and drive performance outcomes
- Manage the program implementation of the Stellar platform to a cohort of customers.
- Understand customer needs and requirements, ensuring their satisfaction and success within the program.
- Act as the primary point of contact for your customer portfolio, providing performance support and building strong relationships.
Data Management and Intake:
- Oversee data management and intake processes for customer portfolio and ensure accurate implementation within the platform.
- Ensure accurate and efficient handling of data, including data collection, integration, and quality control.
- Collaborate with the integrations team to implement and improve data management practices.
Program Planning and Account Management:
- Assist in program planning activities, including identifying program objectives, milestones, and deliverables.
- Support account management efforts, ensuring customer satisfaction, renewals, and growth opportunities.
- Collaborate with the product team to gather customer feedback and contribute to the development of new features or enhancements.
As a Strategic Operations Associate you should have:
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or equivalent and 2-4 years of practical experience, ideally in healthcare.
- Strong interest in healthcare, particularly value-based care, and/or willingness to learn more
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail, able to handle complex data
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate cross-functionally and engage with stakeholders at various levels.
- Demonstrated ability to engage with multiple workstreams, prioritize tasks, meet deadlines, and adapt to changing priorities.
- Experience in client-facing roles.
Who will love this job:
- Individuals who thrive in a fast paced client-focused environment with some degree of ambiguity and shifting priorities.
- Problem solvers who enjoy a high degree of autonomy and are unafraid to voice opinions in pursuit of finding a better way of doing things.
- Strong communicators who can build and maintain relationships with customers and internal teams.
- Detail-oriented professionals with the ability to think through complex healthcare problems.
- Team players who collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams to drive customer success and program improvements.
The salary range for this role is $100,000 - $120,000 and will be eligible for an equity grant and an annual performance based bonus. Where a new hire falls within this range will be based on their individual skills and experience, and how these competencies compare across other employees in the same role. Stellar's bands are designed to allow for individual compensation growth within the role. As such, new hires typically start at the lower end of the range. Stellar rewards performance and outcomes - should you join the company, you will have the opportunity to grow your salary over time.
Stellar reserves the right to change our compensation bands at any time.
Perks & Benefits:
Stellar offers a carefully curated selection of wellness benefits and perks to our employees:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Unlimited PTO (and ask our recruiting team about the ways we make sure employees are actually taking PTO)
- Universal Paid Family Leave, with up to 21 weeks of fully paid leave available to new parents and caregivers
- Company sponsored One Medical memberships and Citibike memberships
- Medical Travel Benefits
- A monthly wellness stipend that gives employees the freedom to choose where they spend their cash, whether it be on wellness, pet care, childcare, WFH items, or charitable donations
- Stock Options & a 401k matching program
- Career development opportunities like Manager Training, coaching, and an internal mobility program
- A broad calendar of company sponsored social events that for our in-office and remote employees
Diversity is the key to our success. Stellar Health is an equal opportunity employer and we are open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
We believe that diverse teams -and the different identities, cultures, and life experiences our team members bring to the table- enable us to create amazing products, find creative solutions to interesting problems, and build an inclusive working environment.