Director, Sales and Network Enablement
About Stellar Health:
Historically, US Healthcare has relied on a fee-for-service reimbursement system where providers are paid based on the quantity of patient visits and procedures, rather than the quality of health outcomes.
At Stellar Health, we help primary care providers put patient health first. Our platform - a mix of technology, people, and analytics - supports providers at the point of care, delivering real-time patient information, activating practice staff, and empowering providers and care teams with incentives that reward the work they are already doing to keep patients healthy. Using the Stellar App, our web-based, point-of-care tool; practices receive a simple checklist of recommended actions that support the best quality care. Providers and care teams are then paid monthly for each action they complete, and Payors save money in reduced healthcare costs along the way.
Stellar is a US-based Health-tech backed by Top VCs (General Atlantic, Point72, & Primary Venture Partners) with an established product & proven operating model. We’ve shown that we make a real difference for physician practices and their patients.
About the position:
You’ll be responsible for developing and implementing strategies and programs that enhance the productivity and effectiveness of our sales team, as well as managing our Sales and Enablement representatives. This role requires strong leadership skills, a deep understanding of sales processes and best practices, and the ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams. The ideal candidate has a proven track record in sales enablement, people management, exceptional communication skills, and a passion for driving sales performance.
What you’ll do:
- Establish strong relationships with key stakeholders across departments to ensure a holistic approach to sales strategy.
- Actively engage with the Network and Customer growth teams to gather feedback, insights, and suggestions, fostering a culture of open communication and continuous improvement in the consumer experience
- Serve as the primary liaison between the marketing organization and sales teams, ensuring seamless execution of marketing strategies and initiatives.
- Continuous evaluation and mapping of the sales process to ensure we are evaluating our process to improve conversion rates and sales effectiveness throughout the funnel.
- Create, manage, and standardize sales “playbooks,” tools, and resources to centralize the framework and maintain consistency in delivery and messaging.
- Design and deploy education initiatives that enable the Network Engagement team to achieve sales targets and improve effectiveness of the sales – measured by conversion rates throughout the funnel.
- Work closely with Growth Operations to ensure strong CRM hygiene. Responsible for ensuring Network team compliance with CRM process expectations.
- Advise on projects related to CRM/sales applications, systems, and tools including testing of requirements to ensure functionality is working as designed.
- Collaborate and develop feedback loops with Strategic Operations and Provider Operations leaders to ensure enablement strategies are put into practice and evolve to meet business and customer needs.
- Conduct ongoing analysis and continuous reviews of sales effectiveness with recommended action plans when necessary.
- Develop and provide regular reporting and insights to Network leadership on conversion rate and Customer order fulfillment.
- Develop Customer facing reporting and case studies to predict length of sales cycle and conversion rate expectations.
- Lead resources to deliver effective sales data analysis that identifies trends, opportunities, and areas of improvement in the sales process.
- Implement assessments and monitor KPIs across functional trainings, onboarding programs, product trainings, knowledge management and sales target achievement to determine success of the program
- Partner with Analytics, Product and Network sales leadership to identify process improvements, map business requirements, analyze and evaluate solutions, and deliver value through new technologies and capabilities.
As a Director, Sales and Network Enablement you should have:
- Demonstrated experience (5-10 years) in strategic sales enablement leadership roles, preferably in a high-growth, technology-driven company or healthcare-related industry
- Experience working in startup space with a rapidly expanding sales team
- Proven ability to think strategically, drive sales enablement strategy, and guide teams in achieving and exceeding targets
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to convey complex information in a clear and engaging manner
- Analytical mindset with a knack for leveraging data and metrics to inform decision-making and measure the success of enablement initiatives
- Familiarity with sales enablement tools and CRM platforms, ensuring optimal utilization for training and process enhancement
- Strong leadership skills with a demonstrated ability to lead a team and collaborate effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- High degree of personal organization, time management, and ability to multitask
- Must be comfortable working in a fast paced, dynamic environment
Who will love this job:
- You are passionate about healthcare, and operationalizing best in class provider sales teams
- Enjoy working in a team-based environment with individual autonomy and accountability for results
- You seek for the career experience of working collaboratively across teams
- Thrive in complex and challenging environments that deliver career accelerating experiences
- You get things done and you love working in a dynamic environment; we move quickly and we need a teammate who will too
The salary range for this role is $160,000 - $180,000 will be eligible for commission based upon attainment of personal quota. Where a new hire falls within this range will be based on their individual skills and experience, and how these competencies compare across other employees in the same role. Stellar's bands are designed to allow for individual compensation growth within the role. As such, new hires typically start at the lower end of the range. Stellar rewards performance and outcomes - should you join the company, you will have the opportunity to grow your salary over time.
Stellar reserves the right to change our compensation bands at any time.
Perks & Benefits:
Stellar offers a carefully curated selection of wellness benefits and perks to our employees:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Unlimited PTO (and ask our recruiting team about the ways we make sure employees are actually taking PTO)
- Universal Paid Family Leave, with up to 21 weeks of fully paid leave available to new parents and caregivers
- Company sponsored One Medical memberships and Citibike memberships
- Medical Travel Benefits
- A monthly wellness stipend that gives employees the freedom to choose where they spend their cash, whether it be on wellness, pet care, childcare, WFH items, or charitable donations
- Stock Options & a 401k matching program
- Career development opportunities like Manager Training, coaching, and an internal mobility program
- A broad calendar of company sponsored social events that for our in-office and remote employees
Diversity is the key to our success. Stellar Health is an equal opportunity employer and we are open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
We believe that diverse teams -and the different identities, cultures, and life experiences our team members bring to the table- enable us to create amazing products, find creative solutions to interesting problems, and build an inclusive working environment.
At Stellar Health, your privacy and security as a job seeker is a priority no matter where you are in the interview process. As recruiting scams have become more prevalent, please take note of the following practices to ensure the legitimacy of any interaction with our team.
- Please note that any communication from our recruiters and hiring managers at Stellar Health about a job opportunity will only be made by a Stellar Health employee with an @stellar.health email address.
- Stellar Health does not utilize third-party agencies for recruitment services and does not conduct text message or chat-based interviews. Any other email addresses, agencies, or forums may be phishing scams designed to obtain your personal information.
- We will not ask you to provide personal or financial information, including, but not limited to, your social security number, online account passwords, credit card numbers, passport information, and other related banking information until we begin onboarding activities, which will be coordinated by a member of the Stellar Health People Ops Team with an @stellar.health email address.
If you are ever unsure whether you are in contact with a legitimate Stellar Health teammate, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. If you believe you've been a victim of a phishing attack, please mark the communication as “spam” and immediately report it by contacting the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.