Strategic Operations Lead
About Stellar Health:
Historically, US Healthcare has relied on a fee-for-service reimbursement system where providers are paid based on the quantity of patient visits and procedures, rather than the quality of health outcomes.
At Stellar Health, we help primary care providers put patient health first. Our platform - a mix of technology, people, and analytics - supports providers at the point of care, delivering real-time patient information, activating practice staff, and empowering providers and care teams with incentives that reward the work they are already doing to keep patients healthy. Using the Stellar App, our web-based, point-of-care tool; practices receive a simple checklist of recommended actions that support the best quality care. Providers and care teams are then paid monthly for each action they complete, and Payors save money in reduced healthcare costs along the way.
Stellar is a US-based Health-tech backed by Top VCs (General Atlantic, Point72, & Primary Venture Partners) with an established product & proven operating model. We’ve shown that we make a real difference for physician practices and their patients.
About the position:
Stellar’s Operations Team is responsible for driving strategy and success across our customers; working directly with our integrations, customer growth and product teams to ensure we are effectively deploying the Stellar App to drive outcomes. We are looking for a seasoned Strategic Operations Lead, who will own and drive performance impact for our larger customers.
What you’ll do:
Performance and Engagement Management:
- Monitor and track performance metrics of your customer portfolio.
- Analyze data to identify areas of improvement and develop strategies to enhance customer engagement and program outcomes.
- Provide insights, make recommendations, and implement working with cross-functional stakeholders to drive customer success and program effectiveness.
- Manage reporting needs for customers to meet SLAs and drive performance outcomes
- Manage large-scale program implementations of the Stellar platform to a cohort of customers.
- Dive deep and get proactive about understanding customer needs and requirements, ensuring their satisfaction and success within the program.
- Act as the primary point of contact for your customer portfolio, leading performance strategy and building strong relationships across all stakeholder types (can include executive leadership, program managers, providers, administrators)
Data Management and Intake:
- Analytical thinking and problem solving; reason with a logical structure and communicates recommendations clearly
- Ensure accurate and efficient handling of data, including data collection, integration, and quality control; interface with customer
- Partner with the integrations team to implement and improve data management practices.
Program Planning and Account Management:
- Develop program planning activities, including identifying program objectives, milestones, and deliverables.
- Support Customer Growth’s account management efforts, ensuring customer satisfaction, renewals, and growth opportunities.
- Collaborate with the product team to gather customer feedback and contribute to the development of new features or enhancements.
As Strategic Operations Lead you should have:
- You have at least 3-5 years of previous work experience in customer facing roles and/or healthcare operations and strategy (e.g., management consulting, a healthcare provider, insurance company, healthtech)
- You are experienced in leading project management, analysis and decision-making under uncertainty
- You have a Customer-service orientation and a genuine desire to drive successful outcomes with healthcare providers
- You are an exceptional communicator, and are able to crisply articulate problems and solutions even when operating under uncertainty (e.g., managing complicated problems of a technical nature as a non-technological operator)
- You have the ability to balance multiple priorities, communicate roadblocks, and work effectively within a small and nimble team
- BONUS: you’ve worked directly with large healthcare provider systems before, either as a direct employee or in a long term consulting/vendor relationship manager
Who will love this job:
- You get things done and you love working in a dynamic environment; we move quickly and we need a teammate who will too.
- You are highly analytical, you can articulate unstructured problems effectively and push consistently toward an answer under uncertainty.
- You understand, appreciate and enjoy the responsibility and accountability that comes with being assigned high-level ownership over projects and their success.
The salary range for this role is $120,000 - $140,000 and will be eligible for an annual performance based bonus. Where a new hire falls within this range will be based on their individual skills and experience, and how these competencies compare across other employees in the same role. Stellar's bands are designed to allow for individual compensation growth within the role. As such, new hires typically start at the lower end of the range. Stellar rewards performance and outcomes - should you join the company, you will have the opportunity to grow your salary over time.
Stellar reserves the right to change our compensation bands at any time.
Perks & Benefits:
Stellar offers a carefully curated selection of wellness benefits and perks to our employees:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Unlimited PTO (and ask our recruiting team about the ways we make sure employees are actually taking PTO)
- Universal Paid Family Leave, with up to 21 weeks of fully paid leave available to new parents and caregivers
- Company sponsored One Medical memberships and Citibike memberships
- Medical Travel Benefits
- A monthly wellness stipend that gives employees the freedom to choose where they spend their cash, whether it be on wellness, pet care, childcare, WFH items, or charitable donations
- Stock Options & a 401k matching program
- Career development opportunities like Manager Training, coaching, and an internal mobility program
- A broad calendar of company sponsored social events that for our in-office and remote employees
Diversity is the key to our success. Stellar Health is an equal opportunity employer and we are open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
We believe that diverse teams -and the different identities, cultures, and life experiences our team members bring to the table- enable us to create amazing products, find creative solutions to interesting problems, and build an inclusive working environment.
At Stellar Health, your privacy and security as a job seeker is a priority no matter where you are in the interview process. As recruiting scams have become more prevalent, please take note of the following practices to ensure the legitimacy of any interaction with our team.
- Please note that any communication from our recruiters and hiring managers at Stellar Health about a job opportunity will only be made by a Stellar Health employee with an @stellar.health email address.
- Stellar Health does not utilize third-party agencies for recruitment services and does not conduct text message or chat-based interviews. Any other email addresses, agencies, or forums may be phishing scams designed to obtain your personal information.
- We will not ask you to provide personal or financial information, including, but not limited to, your social security number, online account passwords, credit card numbers, passport information, and other related banking information until we begin onboarding activities, which will be coordinated by a member of the Stellar Health People Ops Team with an @stellar.health email address.
If you are ever unsure whether you are in contact with a legitimate Stellar Health teammate, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. If you believe you've been a victim of a phishing attack, please mark the communication as “spam” and immediately report it by contacting the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.