Enterprise Relationship Manager
Who Are We?
There are over 30M small businesses in the United States, but only a tiny fraction of them have a workplace savings program in place. As the savings gap in the country widens, it’s imperative that every worker has access to and participates in their company’s savings program, such as a 401(k) or 403(b). We believe that American workers should have easy access to an inexpensive, flexible, and intuitive solution to save for a brighter future.
Unfortunately, prior to Vestwell, small businesses have been neglected and underserved, with expensive, inflexible, poorly designed offerings built on old, mainframe software. Vestwell is changing that, starting with rebuilding the core infrastructure for the modern era.
Vestwell’s north star is to be the engine behind a $30T industry, powering all payroll-deducted workplace savings programs for small-to-midsize businesses, such as 401(k), 403(b), IRA, emergency savings accounts (ESA), health savings accounts (HSA), 529 college savings, and alike.
Vestwell’s focus is to build the most flexible, powerful workplace savings and investment platform, delivered through the hands and minds of their financial services partners with the help of payroll provider partners. The team at Vestwell makes the hard stuff look easy, by combining the expertise of financial advice with the sophistication of a technology provider.
As a result, workplace providers are able to bestow the advice and solution employers and employees have been asking for, while growing and scaling along the way. Employers get a cost-effective solution designed for their needs without all the headaches, and employees get a user-friendly portal that helps them achieve their long-term saving goals.
With backing from leading FinTech investors, as well as a growing team of dedicated professionals of strong industry pedigree, Vestwell is at the forefront of a much-needed change in a 40-year old industry. Our team believes in the mission we’ve set out to achieve and we are working hard to get there. We’re ambitious, honest, thoughtful, and fun.
Who are we looking for?
Vestwell is expanding and we’re excited about bringing onboard an Enterprise Relationship Manager to work within our Enterprise Relationship Management (ERM) team. At a high level, we’re looking for someone who has great communication and problem solving skills, can successfully juggle multiple priorities at once, and is a confident self starter.
What will you be doing?
Vestwell’s Enterprise Relationship Management team plays a key role in supporting Sales in securing new partnerships, driving ongoing partnership revenue growth, and ensuring continued partnership success and retention throughout the partnership lifecycle. You will support new and existing partners from implementation to custom product development and ongoing support. This role requires ownership and accountability for relationship management and program/project management.
Day-to-day you will be expected to:
- Collaborate with the team to ensure implementation and ongoing relationship strategies are optimized to enable Vestwell to achieve its Enterprise goals
- Support the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to our partners’ needs and objectives
- Work with enterprise partners on various initiatives, managing the planning, organizing and execution of partner specific projects- for example, introducing new product features, customized workflows, etc
- Coordinate across multiple internal teams to ensure compliance with Enterprise client Service Level Agreements
- Collaborate cross functionally with sales, operations, product, marketing, legal & compliance, and other teams to drive projects and initiatives
- Coordinate Payroll Partner integration and prioritization efforts across Vestwell’s business lines
- Drive business requirements, scope, and resource alignment for partner specific initiatives, including project plan, workstreams, and timelines
- Direct and coordinate all project work, monitoring and tracking project progress in order to meet objectives, identify issues/risks, and implement appropriate corrective actions
- Champion current project management standard processes, seeking efficiency improvements where possible
- 3+ years experience in a client-facing Retirement, Wealth Management, Client Success, Implementation or Operations role at a Financial Services SaaS company
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Strong critical thinker, able to prioritize and problem solve effectively
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An entrepreneurial spirit that allows you to be nimble and adapt to changing company needs and jump into new projects with ease
- Strategic and outside of the box thinker
- Proven success working with all levels of management
- 401(k) industry experience
- Proficiency in Asana, Excel, Powerpoint, as well as Google Workspace equivalents
- Ability to identify and implement solutions for process improvement
- Ability to work independently and manage workload to achieve desired goals
The expected salary range for this position is 90k-100k, plus variable. Please note that salary bands are based on NY and other similar metro areas and may differ based on where the role is ultimately hired.
Attention California residents: In the course of conducting our business and complying with federal, state, and local government regulations governing such matters as employment, tax, insurance, etc., we must collect Personal Information from you. Should you accept employment with Vestwell you may view our California Privacy Rights Act here Vestwell’s California Privacy Rights Policy
We’re a growth stage startup with lots of exciting milestones ahead. We value health and wellness at Vestwell and in addition to a dedicated Employee Wellbeing Committee, we offer competitive health coverage and an open vacation policy. We have adopted a remote-hybrid office policy, but all employees are welcome at our bright, comfortable office with many workspace options in midtown Manhattan so everyone has a setting that is the most productive for them. We provide our team with all the equipment they need (plus a few perks!) to work effectively remotely. Oh, and naturally we have a great 401(k) plan!