Programmatic Sales Manager, New York
Wunderkind (formerly BounceX)
Why You're Important to Us:
After driving growth for 400+ retailers and eCommerce companies, Wunderkind has successfully pioneered an ad experience that allows Publishers to give their visitors a better ad experience -- one that puts content first and ads second.
Rather than placing an ad in front of someone while they're actively trying to read content, our technology patiently waits until a visitor has stopped reading before rendering our ad on the page. And that patience pays off -- it turns out that when an ad experience respects the user's reason for visiting a page, the user respects the ad experience in return. This unique, brand safe approach to ad experience gives an advertiser's message more attention and greater engagement.
Wunderkind is looking for a top-performing Programmatic Sales Manager to work with our Senior Director on a specified list of agency, trading desk, brand and DSP accounts across NYC and the larger east coast region. We are looking for someone with a proven track record of revenue growth and has healthy client relationships.
Day In The Life:
As a Programmatic Sales Manager you will drive demand for Wunderkind display & video ad inventory from agencies & advertisers across east coast accounts, ultimately meeting/exceeding revenue goals. To do this you will need to:
- Evangelize Wunderkind display and video inventory to programmatic buyers and investment teams through steady outreach, meetings, and entertainment
- Own the relationship and ultimate success of a dedicated segment of Wunderkind’s demand-side agency partners
- Work closely with Account Management to maximize campaign performance, spend, and renewal business
- Offer clients insight on how to launch and improve campaigns across Wunderkind inventory and provide ongoing management to clients as new features and inventory are added to our product offering
- Develop best practices by creating training materials, sales materials and customer facing guides
You Will Stand Out With:
- BA/BS degree plus experience related to digital media or digital advertising
- At least 3+ years of online advertising sales experience required
- Expertise in selling and scaling programmatic ad campaigns
- Experience working with DSPs, ad exchanges, ad servers, and other optimization platforms is a plus
- Experience selling CPA, CPC, and CPM marketing campaigns
- Motivated, tenacious, and resourceful
- Persuasive and compelling
- Comfortable in a high-growth environment where roles and responsibilities may shift
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for the marketing technology space and a healthy dose of humility
On the fence? Apply anyway! We know that imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting incredible candidates, and don’t want it to get in the way of meeting you!
Learn More About Our Company, Culture and 5 Core Values:
DRIVE UNDENIABLE PERFORMANCE:
- Wunderkind is a leading performance marketing engine that delivers tailored experiences at scale
- Digital businesses use Wunderkind to remember who users are better than ever before, allowing them to deliver high-performing, one-to-one messages on websites, through emails and texts, and in ads at a scale that’s not otherwise possible.
- Driving $1.2 billion dollars annually in revenue for top eComm brands including Hugo Boss, Cole Hann, Fender, Bed Bath & Beyond, Gucci and more
- Incredible growth and promotion opportunities for top performing employees whether it be a leadership track or building out your own unique specialities
CARRY EACH OTHER:
- Unwavering commitment to culture, community, office events, and DEI initiatives
- Fully stocked snacks, beverages, and weekly sandwich bar or catered lunch
- Exceptional management training programs and internal opportunities for 1:1 coaching
- Company support and flexibility through all professional, personal, political, and world news and development
- Generous work life balance with 20 days PTO, 1 floating holiday, 14 National Holiday closures, Summer Fridays, Newly-Wed PTO, Maternity & Paternity leave offerings
RESPECT PEOPLE, PRIVACY, IDEAS:
- Proud to be an equal opportunity and safe workplace
- Strongly committed to equal employment opportunities for all races, colors, ancestries, national origins, marital statuses, age, citizenship, disabilities, genders or gender identities, or Veteran status
The base salary range for this role is $88,000 to $115,000. Actual compensation packages are based on several factors that are unique to each specific candidate; including but not limited to skill set, depth of experience, applicable certifications, and geographic work location. This may vary depending on living location and market rate.
Something looks off?