Agency Sales Director
Wunderkind (formerly BounceX)
Recently awarded as one of the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Places To Work in the UK, Wunderkind are building a brand new Ads team after the success in the US. Working with 300+ brands and 350+ premium publishers, Wunderkind is already working with the likes of Coca-Cola, Adidas, Apple and Amazon to name a few.
Rather than placing an ad in front of someone while they're actively trying to read content, our technology patiently waits until a visitor has stopped reading before rendering our ad on the page. And that patience pays off - it turns out that when an ad experience respects the user's reason for visiting a page, the user respects the ad experience in return. This unique, brand safe approach to ad experience gives an advertiser's message more attention and greater engagement.
Wunderkind is looking for a top-performing Agency Sales Director to work across agencies, trading desks, brands and DSP accounts across the UK. We are looking for someone with a proven track record of revenue growth; someone who has excellent client relationships and reputation in market.
Key Responsibilities will include:
As an Agency Sales Director you will drive demand for Wunderkind’s display & video ad inventory from agencies & advertisers across accounts, ultimately meeting/exceeding revenue goals. To do this you will need to:
- Evangelise Wunderkind display and video inventory to programmatic buyers and investment teams through steady outreach, meetings, and engagement
- Own the relationship and ultimate success of a dedicated segment of Wunderkind’s demand-side agency partners
- Work closely with Account Management to maximize campaign performance, spend, and renewal business
- Offer clients insight on how to launch and improve campaigns across Wunderkind’s inventory and provide ongoing management to clients as new features and inventory are added to our product offering
- Develop best practices by creating training materials, sales materials and customer facing guides
- University Degree preferable
- At least 6-8 years of digital advertising sales experience required
- Expertise in selling and scaling programmatic ad campaigns
- Experience working with DSPs, ad exchanges, ad servers, and other optimization platforms is a plus
- Experience selling and calculating CPA, CPC, CPCV and CPM campaigns
- Motivated, tenacious, and resourceful
- Persuasive and compelling
- Comfortable in a high-growth environment where roles and responsibilities may shift
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for the marketing technology space and a healthy dose of humility
Wunderkind is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
JOIN US ON OUR MISSION
Wunderkind is a leading performance marketing engine that delivers tailored experiences at scale. Digital businesses use Wunderkind to remember who users are better than ever before, allowing them to deliver high-performing, one-to-one messages on websites, through emails and texts, and in ads at a scale that’s not otherwise possible. Wunderkind drives $1.2 billion dollars annually in directly attributable revenue for top eCommerce brands like Uniqlo, Sonos and HelloFresh, often ranking as a top-3 revenue channel in their own analytics. Wunderkind is maniacally obsessed with ROI and aims to be the infrastructural interface between individuals and brands in a world where consumers choose what they want, from whom, and when.
Having raised over $44.9 million in funding from proven firms like Battery Ventures, Cross Creek Advisors and Primary Ventures, Wunderkind was named the Fastest Growing Software Company in America by Inc Magazine. With headquarters in New York and London, Wunderkind has been recognized by Glassdoor and Crain's for its exceptional culture and being one of the top places to work in the country. The company recently signed both the White House Equal Pay Pledge and the United Nations Women's Empowerment Pledge and continues to set the bar as a pioneer in technology innovation and workplace inclusion initiatives.
What bonds our community together is our commitment to 5 Core Values:
- Come Hungry
- Carry Each Other
- Drive Undeniable Performance
- Respect People, Privacy, Ideas
- Bounce Back
Come join us on our mission.