Programmatic Account Manager
Wunderkind (formerly BounceX)
Here at Wunderkind, we have an innovative and truly differentiated enterprise product that fundamentally changes how publishers monetize their websites and you can play a key part in leading that shift.
You will learn more in two weeks here than you would elsewhere in two years. You will be given tremendous responsibility early on, immediately start to build a network of relationships from leading agencies, and have the chance to directly contribute to the explosive growth of Wunderkind as a key player in the market.
- Manage and grow a roster of key agency relationships
- Work closely with Sales to expand revenue streams for existing accounts
- Become an expert on the use and best practices of Wunderkind
- Offer clients insight on how to launch and improve campaigns across Wunderkind inventory
- Provide ongoing management to clients as new features and inventory are added to our repertoire
- Work with Product Management to help define and innovate features of the platform
- Help develop operationalize best practices by creating training materials, sales materials and customer facing guides
- BA/BS degree plus experience related to digital media or digital advertising
- 3+ years of online advertising experience required; 1+ years of client-facing experience
- Expertise in working with programmatic ad inventory, DSPs, ad exchanges, ad servers, and other optimization platforms is a plus
- Experience managing CPA, CPC, and CPM marketing campaigns
- Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities coupled with superb communication skills to relay your solutions
- Detail-oriented with the ability to project manage, set priorities and meet deadlines when managing multiple client relationships
- Motivated, tenacious, and resourceful
- Persuasive and compelling - able to communicate on behalf of Wunderkind in formal and informal settings
- Comfortable in a high-growth environment where roles and responsibilities may shift
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for the marketing technology space and a healthy dose of humility
On the fence? Apply anyway! We know that imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting incredible candidates, and don’t want it to get in the way of meeting you!
Learn More About Our Company, Culture and 5 Core Values:
DRIVE UNDENIABLE PERFORMANCE:
- Wunderkind is a leading performance marketing engine that delivers tailored experiences at scale
- Digital businesses use Wunderkind to remember who users are better than ever before, allowing them to deliver high-performing, one-to-one messages on websites, through emails and texts, and in ads at a scale that’s not otherwise possible.
- Driving $1.2 billion dollars annually in revenue for top eComm brands including Hugo Boss, Cole Hann, Fender, Bed Bath & Beyond, Gucci and more
- Incredible growth and promotion opportunities for top performing employees whether it be a leadership track or building out your own unique specialities
CARRY EACH OTHER:
- Unwavering commitment to culture, community, office events, and DEI initiatives
- Fully stocked snacks, beverages, and weekly sandwich bar or catered lunch
- Exceptional management training programs and internal opportunities for 1:1 coaching
- Company support and flexibility through all professional, personal, political, and world news and development
- Generous work life balance with 20 days PTO, 1 floating holiday, 14 National Holiday closures, Summer Fridays, Newly-Wed PTO, Maternity & Paternity leave offerings
RESPECT PEOPLE, PRIVACY, IDEAS:
- Proud to be an equal opportunity and safe workplace
- Strongly committed to equal employment opportunities for all races, colors, ancestries, national origins, marital statuses, age, citizenship, disabilities, genders or gender identities, or Veteran status
The base salary range for this role is $78,000 to $90,000. Actual compensation packages are based on several factors that are unique to each specific candidate; including but not limited to skill set, depth of experience, applicable certifications, and geographic work location. This may vary depending on living location and market rate.