Lead Product Designer
Wunderkind (formerly BounceX)
About Wunderkind UX:
We are a small and passionate cross-functional team of designers, user researchers, and accessibility experts unifying Wunderkind’s legacy platforms into a new AI/ML-driven experience.
Who you are:
You are a talented Senior/Lead Product Designer (level commensurate with experience) experienced in designing for complex SaaS applications. Reporting to the Director of Design, UX, you will help deliver on the design and execution of our new platform while also collaborating with leadership to help drive the overall product vision. You thrive in delivering delightful solutions to complex, multi-dimensional problems, and enjoy every step of the design process from planning to shipping.
What you’ll do:
- Report directly to the Director of Design, UX
- Lead the design strategy and execution for our new platform as we unify our legacy platforms into a new AI/ML-driven experience
- Work closely with our engineering team on the design, governance, and implementation of our design system
- Create user-centered design solutions that address customer needs and drive product adoption and engagement
- Assist in usability testing and user research to gather insights and feedback on product design
- Mentor and guide junior designers, providing feedback and support to ensure the team's success
- Stay up-to-date with emerging trends and technologies in enterprise SaaS design, sharing insights and best practices with the team on a regular basis
What you have:
- 5+ years of experience in product design, ideally at a high-growth SaaS company
- History of shipping superb work that delivers on intended user outcomes
- Been a key player in designing, building, and maintaining design systems for large product ecosystems
- A systems thinking mindset when approaching your work
- Strong leadership and execution skills, leading and executing design projects from ideation, to engineering handoff, to product launch
- Expertise in Figma (especially Auto Layout), and prototyping tools
- A growth mindset that is always finding ways to level-up your skills and elevate the team with improved processes, tools, and insights
- A passion for mentoring and guiding junior designers
- Experience designing for marketing technology or for large, enterprise SaaS ecosystems
- Experience designing prompt-based, generative AI interfaces
If you are a passionate and experienced product designer with a track record of designing successful enterprise SaaS products, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity to lead our design team and shape the future of our product line.
On the fence? Apply anyway! We know that imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting incredible candidates, and don’t want it to get in the way of meeting you!
Learn More About Our Company, Culture and 5 Core Values:
DRIVE UNDENIABLE PERFORMANCE:
- Wunderkind is a leading performance marketing engine that delivers tailored experiences at scale
- Digital businesses use Wunderkind to remember who users are better than ever before, allowing them to deliver high-performing, one-to-one messages on websites, through emails and texts, and in ads at a scale that’s not otherwise possible.
- Driving $1.2 billion dollars annually in revenue for top eComm brands including Hugo Boss, Cole Hann, Fender, Bed Bath & Beyond, Gucci and more
- Incredible growth and promotion opportunities for top performing employees whether it be a leadership track or building out your own unique specialities
CARRY EACH OTHER:
- Unwavering commitment to culture, community, office events, and DEI initiatives
- Fully stocked snacks, beverages, and weekly sandwich bar or catered lunch
- Exceptional management training programs and internal opportunities for 1:1 coaching
- Company support and flexibility through all professional, personal, political, and world news and development
- Generous work life balance with 20 days PTO, 1 floating holiday, 14 National Holiday closures, Summer Fridays, 2 weeks of Newly-Wed PTO, Maternity & Paternity leave offerings
RESPECT PEOPLE, PRIVACY, IDEAS:
- Proud to be an equal opportunity and safe workplace
- Strongly committed to equal employment opportunities for all races, colors, ancestries, national origins, marital statuses, age, citizenship, disabilities, genders or gender identities, or Veteran status
The base salary range for this role is $116,000 to $145,000. Actual compensation packages are based on several factors that are unique to each specific candidate; including but not limited to skill set, depth of experience, applicable certifications, and geographic work location. This may vary depending on living location and market rate.