Senior Brand Designer
Wunderkind (formerly BounceX)
The Wunderkind Experience (WX) design squad is advancing. Weʼre looking to hire a Senior Brand Designer, WX to help guide our team into the next level of top professional brand design services for our company. The pace of work is fast, and this role is pivotal. Weʼre looking for someone who has a stellar background in branding and design management, as well as project management and is experienced in supporting a design team producing branded graphics. Someone who is passionate about mentorship, and has outstanding client and inter-departmental communication abilities. This role will be the Senior Brand Designer in our WX design squad. As the Senior Brand Designer you will report to the Senior Director of Brand & Design working on the design direction of Wunderkindʼs brand, encompassing all assets and channels, digital and physical, from event stands to the corporate website.
You are a self-starter that has the confidence to approach other team leaders to introduce yourself and align on upcoming projects. You think strategically and always have the desire to go beyond pure aesthetics and incorporate business goals into designs. You are objective, influential, and personable.
- Evolve the Wunderkind brand and guidelines, ensuring we deliver a premium branded experience for customers, partners, prospects and employees.
- Be the lead designer in a team of designers, who adhere to our brand standards and high bar for quality.
- Be a leader who inspires the brand team (and even cross-functional partners) to execute the best work of their careers on time and with high throughput.
- Stay up to date on design trends to ensure a level of respect and inspiration is provided to the team.
- Review all Design requests within Wrike, and coordinate with project owners on missing information, understand and critique creative briefs and strategy before moving it forward and assigning it.
- Ensures assigned Design projects remain on track, meet deadlines, and develop according to plan.
- Assist with prioritizing Design team tasks and making sure the Design team and the requesters are aligned.
- Partner with Marketing colleagues, Sales, Product, and other departments to ensure brand consistency by creating standards and efficiencies.
- Assist in overseeing the design quality produced by the other designers in the team.
- Ensure on-brand work is delivered on time with communication and transparency.
- Demonstrate a mastery of design and communication skills with the ability to make on-the-fly, persuasive arguments to key decision makers across our organization.
- 10+ years of experience in the brand & design landscape - both digital and print is a must.
- Experience building and coaching designers, proven ability to manage and mentor designers in various stages of their career growth.
- Experience with website redesign projects.
Learn More About Our Company, Culture and 5 Core Values:
DRIVE UNDENIABLE PERFORMANCE:
- Wunderkind is a leading performance marketing engine that delivers tailored experiences at scale
- Digital businesses use Wunderkind to remember who users are better than ever before, allowing them to deliver high-performing, one-to-one messages on websites, through emails and texts, and in ads at a scale that’s not otherwise possible
- Driving 5 billion dollars annually in revenue for top eComm brands including Macy's, Sonos, Fender, Gucci and more
- Incredible growth and promotion opportunities for top performing employees whether it be a leadership track or building out your own unique specialities
CARRY EACH OTHER:
- Unwavering commitment to culture, community, office events, and DEI initiatives
- Fully stocked snacks, beverages, and weekly catered lunch
- Exceptional management training programs and internal opportunities for 1:1 coaching
- Company support and flexibility through all professional, personal, political, and world news and development
- Generous work life balance with 20 days PTO, 1 floating holiday, 14 National Holiday closures, Summer Fridays, 2 weeks of Newly-Wed PTO, Maternity & Paternity leave offerings
RESPECT PEOPLE, PRIVACY, IDEAS:
- Proud to be an equal opportunity and safe workplace
- Strongly committed to equal employment opportunities for all races, colors, ancestries, national origins, marital statuses, age, citizenship, disabilities, genders or gender identities, or Veteran status