Director of Business Development
Wunderkind (formerly BounceX)
As the Director of Business Development, you will become a vital member of our team of advisory experts, dedicated to inspiring fresh perspectives for individuals such as CMOs and Senior Vice Presidents of eCommerce brands and Fortune 500 companies. Your pivotal role will involve actively contributing to Wunderkind's remarkable expansion by formulating and implementing a sales strategy aimed at securing new customers.
You excel in navigating complex, multi-stakeholder, consultative sales scenarios, and you are adept at holding your own in high-level C-Suite interactions. Wunderkind is at the forefront of driving growth for over 700 retailers and e-commerce enterprises, with deals ranging from $200,000 to over $1 million in annual recurring revenue. This position will challenge you to master a multifaceted, high-engagement sales process while collaborating within a dynamic team of industry-leading performers. Demonstrating humility and a willingness to learn are essential attributes for success in this role.
- Close major deals with qualified businesses to drive new revenue growth
- Communicate how Wunderkind’s offering drives revenue, what our competitive advantage is, and why it is worth the investment
- Navigate the industry to find key decision-makers and build their trust in both you and Wunderkind
- Become an industry, product and marketing expert
- Maintain executive relationships with your closed won deals to actively recruit referrals from their network
- 4+ years of experience in Enterprise Sales and a proven track record of success
- A history of thriving in fast-paced, results-oriented positions that directly contributed to business growth
- Proficiency in the art of persuasion and handling negotiations
- A leadership style characterized by emotional intelligence
- Previous exposure to collaborating with diverse teams is a plus
If you feel like you don’t meet all of the requirements for this role, we encourage you to apply anyways. We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome gets in the way of meeting incredible candidates, and don’t want it to get in the way of meeting you.
Learn More About Our Company, Culture and 5 Core Values:
DRIVE UNDENIABLE PERFORMANCE:
- Wunderkind is a leading performance marketing engine that delivers tailored experiences at scale
- Digital businesses use Wunderkind to remember who users are better than ever before, allowing them to deliver high-performing, one-to-one messages on websites, through emails and texts, and in ads at a scale that’s not otherwise possible
- Driving 5 billion dollars annually in revenue for top eComm brands including Macy's, Sonos, Fender, Gucci and more
- Incredible growth and promotion opportunities for top performing employees whether it be a leadership track or building out your own unique specialities
CARRY EACH OTHER:
- Unwavering commitment to culture, community, office events, and DEI initiatives
- Fully stocked snacks, beverages, and weekly catered lunch
- Exceptional management training programs and internal opportunities for 1:1 coaching
- Company support and flexibility through all professional, personal, political, and world news and development
- Generous work life balance with 20 days PTO, 1 floating holiday, 14 National Holiday closures, Summer Fridays, 2 weeks of Newly-Wed PTO, Maternity & Paternity leave offerings
RESPECT PEOPLE, PRIVACY, IDEAS:
- Proud to be an equal opportunity and safe workplace
- Strongly committed to equal employment opportunities for all races, colors, ancestries, national origins, marital statuses, age, citizenship, disabilities, genders or gender identities, or Veteran status
The base salary range for this role is $100,000 to $140,000. Actual compensation packages are based on several factors that are unique to each specific candidate; including but not limited to skill set, depth of experience, applicable certifications, and geographic work location. This may vary depending on living location and market rate.