Senior Manager, Strategy Consulting
Wunderkind (formerly BounceX)
Our Business Development team is expanding, and Wunderkind is seeking a new Associate Director of Strategy Consulting.
This role is ideal for marketers who want experience working with leaders at top retailers, to help them understand how Wunderkind can best help grow their digital business. You’ll use your expertise in customer acquisition best practices and Wunderkind’s technology to communicate to prospects how they can benefit from our innovative solutions.
Wunderkind Strategy Consultants have a true passion for marketing, technology, and digital experience. You get the opportunity to meet with a variety of marketing leaders across a wide-range of teams, whether they’re massive omni-channel retailers or venture-backed DTC start-ups. Day-to-day, you’ll work closely with our sales team, assisting in enterprise and mid-market sales opportunities. You will be an integral part of the sales cycle, driving deals towards the finish line by effectively communicating the value of Wunderkind’s products for the prospects specific business.
This role directly impacts the company’s growth and is critical in ensuring we provide our clients with the absolute best customer experience.
- Partner with sales to assist New Business and Existing Business (upsell and cross-sell) opportunities
- Help business leaders understand precisely how Wunderkind can positively impact their email and text messaging programs, their website, and ultimately their revenue.
- Demonstrate industry, product, and subject matter expertise as a representative of the Wunderkind team
- Perform quantitative and qualitative analyses of the current digital customer experience of Wunderkind prospects to properly contextualize our value.
- Build materials for sales presentations as needed with
- Partner with the Implementation team and Customer Success team to ensure launch strategies address the goals and needs of clients across a wide range of industries and verticals, and maintain consistency with eventual launch strategy
- Create impactful written and verbal recommendations for potential clients
- Assist in building sales positioning and go-to market strategies for new initiatives, pressure-testing messaging and presentations and providing internal feedback on opportunities for enhancements
- Leverage learnings across pitches to create and deliver company trainings and professional development activities for internal teams
- Senior level experience in digital marketing, customer acquisition, or CRM/retention, at an agency, SaaS company, or at an enterprise e-commerce retailer.
- You understand marketing at the macro level and key channels at the micro level
- Familiarity with common digital marketing tools, including but limited to A/B testing, CRM tools, Channels like email and text, website personalization, etc.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written; strong critical thinking, consultative, and analytical abilities
- You’re comfortable consulting with C-level executives at Fortune 1000 companies. You present confidently, and think on your feet.
- You hold yourself to a high standard of excellence and get excited by challenging yourself.
- You have a strong growth mindset. You welcome and seek out feedback, and you can quickly process it. You see constructive feedback as an opportunity.
- You can pick up and understand new technologies quickly and comprehensively
If you feel like you don’t meet all of the requirements for this role, we encourage you to apply anyways. We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome gets in the way of meeting incredible candidates, and don’t want it to get in the way of meeting you.
Learn More About Our Company, Culture and 5 Core Values:
DRIVE UNDENIABLE PERFORMANCE:
- Wunderkind is a leading performance marketing engine that delivers tailored experiences at scale
- Digital businesses use Wunderkind to remember who users are better than ever before, allowing them to deliver high-performing, one-to-one messages on websites, through emails and texts, and in ads at a scale that’s not otherwise possible
- Driving 5 billion dollars annually in revenue for top eComm brands including Macy's, Sonos, Fender, Gucci and more
- Incredible growth and promotion opportunities for top performing employees whether it be a leadership track or building out your own unique specialities
CARRY EACH OTHER:
- Unwavering commitment to culture, community, office events, and DEI initiatives
- Fully stocked snacks, beverages, and weekly catered lunch
- Exceptional management training programs and internal opportunities for 1:1 coaching
- Company support and flexibility through all professional, personal, political, and world news and development
- Generous work life balance with 20 days PTO, 1 floating holiday, 14 National Holiday closures, Summer Fridays, 2 weeks of Newly-Wed PTO, Maternity & Paternity leave offerings
RESPECT PEOPLE, PRIVACY, IDEAS:
- Proud to be an equal opportunity and safe workplace
- Strongly committed to equal employment opportunities for all races, colors, ancestries, national origins, marital statuses, age, citizenship, disabilities, genders or gender identities, or Veteran status
The base salary range for this role is $95,000 to $115,000. Actual compensation packages are based on several factors that are unique to each specific candidate; including but not limited to skill set, depth of experience, applicable certifications, and geographic work location. This may vary depending on living location and market rate.