Senior Product Manager, Ads
Wunderkind (formerly BounceX)
Wunderkind is seeking an experienced Senior Product Manager to be responsible for our Advertising product suite. This position has high visibility and potential for impact throughout the organization. You'll work closely with multiple teams at Wunderkind to build and release software that is differentiated in terms of features, and uniquely positioned to drive major value for both internal and external customers.
Overall Role & Responsibilities
- Accountability and ownership for Wunderkind Ads innovative product strategy, planning, and roadmap
- Bring innovative products to market by gathering input from the industry, clients, and users as well as collecting requirements from stakeholders, scoping features with engineering teams, and defining/measuring success KPIs for all stages of product launch
- Work with management to scope and prioritize product efforts that support a wide range of business needs
- Collect feedback from external client stakeholders and apply to future product requirements
Skills & Competencies
- 2+ years of experience in Programmatic Advertising and 3+ years in Product Management
- The ideal candidates will have worked for an SSP, DSP, etc.
- Extensive product strategy experience, specifically with defining overall product strategy, identifying market opportunities, understanding client needs, and aligning product roadmaps with business goals
- Experience building products from 0 to 1
- The ability to step away from the day to day and focus on the next generation of products
- Stakeholder management experience – ability to collaborate with various stakeholders throughout the organization (sales teams, engineering teams, external clients, etc.) and gather feedback (both internally and externally)
- Ability to understand market trends and incorporate insights into prioritization planning
- Experience with product launches – knowing how to lead planning and execution of product launches and working closely with product market for go-to-market strategies
- Understanding how to set metrics – establishing KPIs, success metrics, etc. and determining the impact of products on overall company performance
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and self-motivated
On the fence? Apply anyway! We know that imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting incredible candidates, and don’t want it to get in the way of meeting you!
Learn More About Our Company, Culture and 5 Core Values:
DRIVE UNDENIABLE PERFORMANCE:
- Wunderkind is a leading performance marketing engine that delivers tailored experiences at scale
- Digital businesses use Wunderkind to remember who users are better than ever before, allowing them to deliver high-performing, one-to-one messages on websites, through emails and texts, and in ads at a scale that’s not otherwise possible.
- Driving $1.2 billion dollars annually in revenue for top eComm brands including Hugo Boss, Cole Hann, Fender, Bed Bath & Beyond, Gucci and more
- Incredible growth and promotion opportunities for top performing employees whether it be a leadership track or building out your own unique specialities
CARRY EACH OTHER:
- Unwavering commitment to culture, community, office events, and DEI initiatives
- Fully stocked snacks, beverages, and weekly sandwich bar or catered lunch
- Exceptional management training programs and internal opportunities for 1:1 coaching
- Company support and flexibility through all professional, personal, political, and world news and development
- Generous work life balance with 20 days PTO, 1 floating holiday, 14 National Holiday closures, Summer Fridays, 2 weeks of Newly-Wed PTO, Maternity & Paternity leave offerings
RESPECT PEOPLE, PRIVACY, IDEAS:
- Proud to be an equal opportunity and safe workplace
- Strongly committed to equal employment opportunities for all races, colors, ancestries, national origins, marital statuses, age, citizenship, disabilities, genders or gender identities, or Veteran status
The base salary range for this role is $150,000 to $190,000. Actual compensation packages are based on several factors that are unique to each specific candidate; including but not limited to skill set, depth of experience, applicable certifications, and geographic work location. This may vary depending on living location and market rate.